**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Peace blue. D&S on there run had 90% better collection (accessories ect) than blue tag has the last three years. And rugby 100% !!! I can pull out pieces from just my stash alone and quality is top notch. This new stuff looks and feel cheap. polo terrain sounds like it’s trying to hard to be included in some 90’s line that never existed like how they are retroactively doing to the x men and Spider-Man characters (for those that read comics) like it was there all along. Every pice shown is garbage
Peace Krash. All of this is true. D&S was so good when they rolled out the initial campaign. They had one of the best bison logos across all collections, and the premium denim that was on par or better than Rrl. It's sad that RL turned the collection into fast-fashion H&M quality collection near the end of their era. This what I unfortunately will remember most about the line. Rugby remained a bit stronger than D&S through their entire run.

Peace Krash. All of this is true. D&S was so good when they rolled out the initial campaign. They had one of the best bison logos across all collections, and the premium denim that was on par or better than Rrl. It's sad that RL turned the collection into fast-fashion H&M quality collection near the end of their era. This what I unfortunately will remember most about the line. Rugby remained a bit stronger than D&S through their entire run.

Yeah when d&s started the shear tee thing I was falling back. Till this day I regret not doubling or tripling up on some rugby salvage jeans(only caught one pair for $25) but I cleaned out what was left of the patches even had a employee got to the basement to see what if anything they had leftover. It’s sad to see cause a lot of these newer pieces could have been great executed better. Last piece I coped was rrl. Haven’t touch any stadiums hi tech or sportsmen.

Any outlet coupons floating around. My outlet actually has some heat but it’s on that in store exclusion list.

B0C12389-4074-4582-A1B2-2D79A81B0F0D.png

Yeah when d&s started the shear tee thing I was falling back. Till this day I regret not doubling or tripling up on some rugby salvage jeans(only caught one pair for $25) but I cleaned out what was left of the patches even had a employee got to the basement to see what if anything they had leftover. It’s sad to see cause a lot of these newer pieces could have been great executed better. Last piece I coped was rrl. Haven’t touch any stadiums hi tech or sportsmen.
The funny thing for me is that when I first got into Polo it was for the most shallow reasons lol. I just liked the way stuff looked and after about 10 years (you get older and start learning the value of a buck) I started realizing "damn not only is this **** fly it's really well made" To this day the look of an item is what draws me in but I now have expectations of a quality item.

Used to be on the RL site for the low but that was a min ago... I kinda regret not copping, just to add to my collection of souvenir jackets. The embroidery on the back is dope.

Used to be on the RL site for the low but that was a min ago... I kinda regret not copping, just to add to my collection of souvenir jackets. The embroidery on the back is dope.
Same here lol I waited too long, forgot about it, and when I did remember my size had sold out

But now I can’t find it anywhere.

Okay a little run down....

Got the sneakers. They fit snug. And first impressions just walking around the house is...
They are not that comfortable and definitely not as comfortable as the p wing runners that released prior. Not to mention the foam comes with creases and glue is a little sloppy. ****s look almost worn...
41C77DBE-658C-4679-A351-CAA6157C05D3.jpeg

I’m gonna keep them but will not be getting the other colors.

Next up the P-Wing hoodie. It’s okay quality as far as the cotton and thickness very average. My problem is that the screen printing on the front is trash. It’s hard to see in camera but there is white coming through the print. It’s a worn look or like the patch didn’t set right. It’s not noticeable from a distance but when you get up close. Camera didn’t really capture it but you’ll get the point. Wondering if anybody else’s came out like this?
AF068289-2E26-4ED5-82F6-AF374FC35760.jpeg

With the discount it only cost me like $25 but still a little heated.

Last but not least the ****ing Polo 1992 shirts:rofl:
So I now remember someone posted a while back about this problem but for some reason I blanked when I ordered. But yeah ordered the “red” shirt because it was like $20. This ain’t red...
0666420D-49E9-4CBE-9F3C-EE2058A694C5.jpeg
So as soon as I opened the box it all came back to me about what was mentioned before in the thread about them being like this compared to the advertisement. I’m an idiot. The kicker is it’s a non returnable item.:sick:

So yeah I’m taking a break from new stuff. I think I’m going back to vintage for a while till there is something that really really catches my eye. The quality control and what you get vs. what’s advertised is on some trickery with the blue label stuff.

On a positive note the jeans are great and the hats nice.
80C1DFFD-E0C4-4E06-819D-20A7A2461E41.jpeg

P.S. the 3m on the kicks is serious :smokin
AA0E7B01-D33D-4511-9D04-3496B02BBD0E.jpeg

Picked up a couple more pairs of swim trunks @ the outlet... now is a good time to stock up and actually wear them.

20190809_215321.jpg

Almost got the navy flag sweater since it's 40% off... but it will most likely go on clearance soon, so I can wait.

Okay a little run down....

Got the sneakers. They fit snug. And first impressions just walking around the house is...
They are not that comfortable and definitely not as comfortable as the p wing runners that released prior. Not to mention the foam comes with creases and glue is a little sloppy. ****s look almost worn...
41C77DBE-658C-4679-A351-CAA6157C05D3.jpeg

I’m gonna keep them but will not be getting the other colors.

Next up the P-Wing hoodie. It’s okay quality as far as the cotton and thickness very average. My problem is that the screen printing on the front is trash. It’s hard to see in camera but there is white coming through the print. It’s a worn look or like the patch didn’t set right. It’s not noticeable from a distance but when you get up close. Camera didn’t really capture it but you’ll get the point. Wondering if anybody else’s came out like this?
AF068289-2E26-4ED5-82F6-AF374FC35760.jpeg

With the discount it only cost me like $25 but still a little heated.

Last but not least the ****ing Polo 1992 shirts:rofl:
So I now remember someone posted a while back about this problem but for some reason I blanked when I ordered. But yeah ordered the “red” shirt because it was like $20. This ain’t red...
0666420D-49E9-4CBE-9F3C-EE2058A694C5.jpeg
So as soon as I opened the box it all came back to me about what was mentioned before in the thread about them being like this compared to the advertisement. I’m an idiot. The kicker is it’s a non returnable item.:sick:

So yeah I’m taking a break from new stuff. I think I’m going back to vintage for a while till there is something that really really catches my eye. The quality control and what you get vs. what’s advertised is on some trickery with the blue label stuff.

On a positive note the jeans are great and the hats nice.
80C1DFFD-E0C4-4E06-819D-20A7A2461E41.jpeg

P.S. the 3m on the kicks is serious :smokin
AA0E7B01-D33D-4511-9D04-3496B02BBD0E.jpeg
How did you get the hoodie so cheap?teach me your ways

Back
Top Bottom