**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Latest purchase: I finally put a line through this wool patchwork hand knit cardigan after years of searching.

Screenshot_20190812-180023_Instagram.jpg

Smooth criminal :pimp:

Anyone interested in two Kayak rugby’s size Medium? Both colors - royal green and olive, only worn a couple times. 65 for both! + shipping

Attachments

• 9A217EAF-DB8E-4A6A-A5AB-F3DBCB818CE7.jpeg
    9A217EAF-DB8E-4A6A-A5AB-F3DBCB818CE7.jpeg
    330.2 KB · Views: 19
  • 01B47B97-FC22-47A8-BFC8-8417E03F0738.png
    01B47B97-FC22-47A8-BFC8-8417E03F0738.png
    101.3 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
SlunderKingpin SlunderKingpin

Most companies don’t do returns on “customs” Nike might be the only one I can think of that takes back customs. im not mad at that because I would never do a custom lo item online or over the phone (maybe a monogram) but that still sucks.i was in store when I did mine (I overstand those that aren’t able to personally get there’s his way) I was at the prince st. Store the the second day they started to do customs and it was a cluster f**k s**t show of off sets,miss-prints,burned / scorched polos (a big box under the counter full) this is when them corny us open teddy was running and those along with the rest of the wtf are you doing Ralph designs was being printed with no problem at all but nooooooo it had to be the crest one I want. Lol. They had orders of 50 to 100 on a single order just to mark up and resell.I went two different times to get mine done(3 total just for customs fist time no go) I can not stress how much I personally recommend to do it in store so if anything go’s left you can correct them on spot.I watched them destroy a hefty amount of garments till they got it right of just refunded the money back cause they just couldn’t do it right.RL outsources this option and they allow the company to be in store and you are 100 percent right idc if you payed one cent that’s your penny and it’s to be respected cause no of us have to f**k with RL what so ever. It is what it is but don’t let me get into the quality of the items used for the customs... it’s the cheapest I’ve ever seen for RL. I would recommend if you got anybody in the city’s that has rl spots that have this option have them do it for you.

I customized my customs cause I’m a customizer $$$$
C2D33BA9-F104-46B2-B18C-6429C6856E49.jpeg
1CAFD667-4B94-469C-A60A-F2675B9FFA68.jpeg
A318993E-D8E1-46C4-B4EE-1037B901A2A1.jpeg
Dope crests :smokin
Thank you for the insight.
I definitely learned my lesson. In store only from now on if I get any customs especially with screen print. And I 100% feel you on the quality. Hoody is like a $20 Russel hoodie.:rolleyes For the price they charge it should at least be a decent thickness and better cotton. Like I said in another post I’m going back to hunting for classics. Cheaper on the pockets and the quality in most cases is better even if it’s used.>D Or start buying RRL more often in small quantities.

whatever happened to the hoody with the cyclist on it. couple people had that on instagram and said it was supposed to drop this year

For those haven’t seen this one
BA6F1F26-3E69-410F-AC05-63EF6FA345B0.jpeg

My dude polo ice from jersey boom squad representing. Most definitely a Heavy hitter one of them dudes that have stuff you never knew existed.

Dope crests :smokin
Thank you for the insight.
I definitely learned my lesson. In store only from now on if I get any customs especially with screen print. And I 100% feel you on the quality. Hoody is like a $20 Russel hoodie.:rolleyes For the price they charge it should at least be a decent thickness and better cotton. Like I said in another post I’m going back to hunting for classics. Cheaper on the pockets and the quality in most cases is better even if it’s used.>D Or start buying RRL more often in small quantities.

I see polo *** w/ better quality and I’m. Not joking. I feel you on the Classic thing and yes more RRL !!!

whatever happened to the hoody with the cyclist on it. couple people had that on instagram and said it was supposed to drop this year
Sure it’s coming out in the next couple months, bro. The ones that were floating around on ig were early samples as far as I’m aware. I’ve given up on most new releases, but probably get that hoodie

I just got a f and f email with a 25% off code. I’m just wondering if anyone received a code higher than 25% off?

Back
Top Bottom