**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Just picked up my RRL jacket... the reverse side looked grey on the site but is
20190909_110211.jpg
green in person, which I actually prefer.

20190909_110130.jpg

The regular side is the best side tho.

Sportsman sweater very close to the og maybe a bit thinner and less scratchy. The graphic is embeded into the wool just like the og so it wont crack or chip or anything like that. Great quality and fits better than the og as the og has a funny shape to it. It runs true to size. Not tight or oversized. Maybe one of the better retros up there with the crest t neck and sail boat hoodie.
371CA2E1-E12A-48F4-A038-F9BACE55FACD.jpeg

Last edited:
Lmfao :lol::rofl:I’m done lol

Funny aside, I’m sick and tired of dudes complaining like women. If you don’t like something keep it moving.
Oh wait, i should taking my own advise :pimp:

Carry on, hah

He went to Cranbrook

That's a private schoooool

He went to Cranbrook

That's a private schoooool

Get ya prison swag on my dudes. To each his own.
Treach the rapper used to wear timber boots and jail suits.
The group pics with 30 people all wearing that denim jail stadium
zip up will be a sight to see. Penal Code on 1000.

Last edited:
80s silhouette. No gaudy huge branding. Superb. He back to the 87 to 90 style. Finally.
I need this retro. On Polo site now. If he re does the circle ski in this style, I might actually visit a mall again just to see the display.

GOOSE.jpg

No more jail stuff ok. I went to private school.

boy goose.jpg

Last edited:
He'll know what's up when he gets served those court papers. Ralph taking all that $ back.

Anyway, someone convince me not to buy another pair of RRL selvedge jeans. They're on sale and the last pair is my size, but Imnot crazy about em cuz they are straight fit.

Yeah I shoulda jumped but they're already sold out. Ohh well, I need to stop buying stuff I don't really love... I don't have the space anymore. With that being said, I was able to order another pair of the RRL jeans that Fedex delivered to the wrong person, so I am happy.

Yeah I shoulda jumped but they're already sold out. Ohh well, I need to stop buying stuff I don't really love... I don't have the space anymore. With that being said, I was able to order another pair of the RRL jeans that Fedex delivered to the wrong person, so I am happy.
I was gonna ask you how is the fit on the RRL jacket? Own a few items but not any jackets. Interested for future reference.

Noticed all the US Open stuff are gone from the RL site.
I noticed the same with the Wimbledon stuff. Seems like they only sell it while the tournament is active.

Sucks, cuz I wanted to get the tennis bear shirt for my daughter.

RL Factory Store sent me another 30 percent coupon for this past weekend but I didn't have time to head up there. I'm like, sure, some stuff I would have gotten, but cool...money saved.

Then I open my email today and they send me a freaking 25 percent off coupon for today and tomorrow.

Eat a ****, Ralph...stay out my pockets.

I went and ordered this the other day
https://www.urbanoutfitters.com/sho...ent=link&utm_medium=email&utm_source=transact
The problem is that I received this instead.
IMAG1689.jpg
IMAG1688.jpg

Those are way doper... but the legs look short, what size are they?

From the Bloomingdale's clearance sale.

20190909_220527.jpg

As you can see it is off white or eggshell, which is cool considering you don't have to worry about it getting dingy, but I guess I'll have to rock with cream 350s instead of concords like I had originally envisioned. Either way I ain't mad.

I would rather have the pair you received.
Not complaining definitely a keeper but that explains the difference in price. I did used a birthday coupon code they had sent me but got mad as hell when it dropped on the app $70 cheaper before receiving this one.

Back
Top Bottom