**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

I went and ordered this the other day
https://www.urbanoutfitters.com/sho...ent=link&utm_medium=email&utm_source=transact
The problem is that I received this instead.
IMAG1689.jpg
IMAG1688.jpg

whats the style code on these i need em.

80s silhouette. No gaudy huge branding. Superb. He back to the 87 to 90 style. Finally.
I need this retro. On Polo site now. If he re does the circle ski in this style, I might actually visit a mall again just to see the display.

GOOSE.jpg

No more jail stuff ok. I went to private school.

boy goose.jpg
I gotta agree with you on this one Gerardo. This jacket is clean.

Anyone know how this one runs? Was gonna cop the Large yesterday and it was gone by the time I pulled the trigger.
s7-1337187_lifestyle

Anyone know how this one runs? Was gonna cop the Large yesterday and it was gone by the time I pulled the trigger.
s7-1337187_lifestyle
Was able to get one of the few larges yesterday with the price cut. I can post measurements when I get it tomorrow. Macy's still has it but it's full price.

Just buy 2 different size, return what doesn’t fit. Really simple
Really simple with expendable time. But yes, that does make sense. I did make the time to go into Bloomies today and tried it on. I need(ed) the Large. On a brighter note, Bloomingdales has 50% off of marked down items. Caught the track rugby (that emulates the Tennis one) for $63 bucks as a consolation. They also had some Polo Sport jackets, other track items and 1992 sweatshirts and the 92 paper jacket on the cheap. I think with the discount for the paper jacket it came out to like 111. Tried on the L which was a bit too big for my liking. They had one L and a couple of XXLs. The hoodies were under 40. I almost copped a green one but they only had XXL.

Back
Top Bottom