**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Recents.
DF0FBE30-65A7-48AF-8B6C-7488F81B43BC.jpeg

Vex SVD didnt send me a indigo Stadium bag, maybe I can call RL an finesse them outta one.

Dope layout

I legit jus thinkin i hope its two diff colors they releasing because I want em both.
I hope they drop a crewneck sweater too

Does anyone have this jacket, hows the fit, i wear a medium in classic fit does this run big or true to size. the jacket is amazing.

Runs a little big in my experience. I’m usually a 2x but XL in Ralph outerwear fits me perfectly. Quality is good and it’s lined

RL at it again with the different colors from a what’s advertised vs what you actually get

website picture
C7AF772D-CC6A-4ED0-B63C-3A0A22A194FA.jpeg

What you get
54E56FA3-AB75-4D15-98D7-579304139F0E.jpeg

Not mad tho. I rock with blue over yellow but like c’mon. How this even slide...
This piece aint hitting for me no more.
I prefer the yellow because I never liked black/blue together.

And they added the p-racing patch on the left sleeve which is OD imo. Less is more Ralph

This piece aint hitting for me no more.
I prefer the yellow because I never liked black/blue together.

And they added the p-racing patch on the left sleeve which is OD imo. Less is more Ralph

also mad 3m it’s dope I think the blue is actually better than the yellow more in line with the hoodies and pants etc

when the next big discount code?

Veterans Day just round the corner mister morts picks got pushed nothing coming out til sport outdoors 11/14 maybe that starts to drop a week early got a long shot bet camo snow beach week before Xmas so we are in a holding pattern macys got 25% but it’s all old stuff already

RL at it again with the different colors from a what’s advertised vs what you actually get

What you get
It's not about which looks better.
It's about actually getting what you ordered.

B61CFC75-6A5F-4EB8-9D29-468701B98329.jpeg
DD772C7C-1C56-4C26-9655-358932434181.jpeg

This shirt is from a few years ago navel/nautical line. I saved this pic from Macy’s I think and the one I got has nothing on the back. I thought it was maybe a mistake so I went to Macy’s and bloomies to see what’s up and none off the shirts had the number patch on the back,even the small patch on the neck gusset is different from the online pick (actual release patch is better than the OL pic version) Nothing new w/ RL. ??‍♂️ I think it gets caught more often now because of social media.

Last edited:
I actually like the blue, 3m, and patch on the goose. Im not feeling the polo alpine down the arm. It already says it on the back and it says polo on the front. We get the point ralph.

Veterans Day just round the corner mister morts picks got pushed nothing coming out til sport outdoors 11/14 maybe that starts to drop a week early got a long shot bet camo snow beach week before Xmas so we are in a holding pattern macys got 25% but it’s all old stuff already
Man. Didn’t have the impulse to buy anything.

I definitely slept on a few nice pieces from early in the year...that a long gone now.

Runs a little big in my experience. I’m usually a 2x but XL in Ralph outerwear fits me perfectly. Quality is good and it’s lined
Thanks for the info bro, I saw on the polo website that it has a 27 in ch chest for a medium. Im gonna get the small cause you're right its oversized. Thanks again,

Is anyone from Maryland posting in here?
I changed my mind about a denim jacket last minute when I was at the Arundel Mills outlet and now I want it. Wondering what kind of sales still apply to it or if they are even still there...

Is anyone from Maryland posting in here?
I changed my mind about a denim jacket last minute when I was at the Arundel Mills outlet and now I want it. Wondering what kind of sales still apply to it or if they are even still there...
I am, they just sent out some outlet coupons so check your email. I don't see why it wouldn't be their they were never flying off shelves to begin with

Back
Top Bottom