**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

I think it expires today
Go out there and flourish

3C9E0C54-4B98-4D29-8FBC-903CFB56F97F.png

Meh, doesn't work on RRL, thabks anyway tho.

I was thinking about picking up the P wing sweatshirt from the indigo stadium drop. People were hating on the tie dyed look but I like it. Could anyone who got one comment on the fit and the quality?

I was thinking about picking up the P wing sweatshirt from the indigo stadium drop. People were hating on the tie dyed look but I like it. Could anyone who got one comment on the fit and the quality?

If you have seen / worn the black / red Winter Stadium (with the chenille) P-Wing then the fit is the same.

The differences are the feel. Almost feels thicker but this could be due to the treatment that provides the tie die look.

Fluffier almost.

Definitely softer.

Limited Edition tag at the rear neckline is a nice touch.

At first I preferred the chenille P Wing from the winter stadium line but as someone else mentioned the iron on is in line with the OG.

The color / patterns are more hazy / cloudy indigo than true tie die. Mine has no rigind distinct "lines" as tie die normally does. More marbled looking.

Also mine has no tan undertones. Faded white, grey, indigo blue and thats it. Not sure if all of them are like that. Some pics ive seen make it look tannish.

The tie dye treatment extends to the cuffs at the sleeve and bottom as well as the shoulder trim.

Is it worth over $240? Meh, speculative.

@ $150 it would have sold out already IMO.

Going for $200 (with coupon)here...

Last edited:
Anyone have or seen this shirt in person? Want to know if the text is black or dark navy blue.... I see the horse is blue but you can never tell with the stock pics and the actual shirt

Attachments

• C78E2DE4-6C1A-4151-87C3-6061D5FECFFE.png
    C78E2DE4-6C1A-4151-87C3-6061D5FECFFE.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 59
More of this! We need everyone to buy logos: Polo Spellouts, Crests, Bears, NASA and everything else that let's people know that you are the man that wears POLO ?????

This will leave all of that undesirable, high quality, unbranded Ralph Lauren clothing for me to purchase during the clearance sales.

I like both *shrug*.

The $700 Steep Tech like jacket they released for the Fall/Winter is not worth the money. It's very light. Almost like a windbreaker.

Screenshot_20191021-184612_POLO.jpg

Screenshot_20191021-184636_POLO.jpg

Screenshot_20191021-184657_POLO.jpg

The Varsity Letterman/Outdoorsman mashups are some of the worst products I've seen from RL in recent memory. They have to ? with this stuff.
But they have a vision , I just a hater ????

what happened supermanblue79 supermanblue79 , you don't like Rugby x sportsman?

for the good ole boys that go from the football pep rally straight to duck huntin'

be on the lookout for the U.S. hockey serape jerseys coming next fall with a bazillion patches
yo mike you got me dying lmao

If you have seen / worn the black / red Winter Stadium (with the chenille) P-Wing then the fit is the same.

The differences are the feel. Almost feels thicker but this could be due to the treatment that provides the tie die look.

Fluffier almost.

Definitely softer.

Limited Edition tag at the rear neckline is a nice touch.

At first I preferred the chenille P Wing from the winter stadium line but as someone else mentioned the iron on is in line with the OG.

The color / patterns are more hazy / cloudy indigo than true tie die. Mine has no rigind distinct "lines" as tie die normally does. More marbled looking.

Also mine has no tan undertones. Faded white, grey, indigo blue and thats it. Not sure if all of them are like that. Some pics ive seen make it look tannish.

The tie dye treatment extends to the cuffs at the sleeve and bottom as well as the shoulder trim.

Is it worth over $240? Meh, speculative.

@ $150 it would have sold out already IMO.

Going for $200 (with coupon)here...

Thanks for all of the info. I agree about the price but it seems to be that way with all of the stadium collections. They know they can get away with it because of the hype and resellers. I think you sold me on it. When it first dropped I wasn't sure but the more I look at it the more I like/want it.

I like both *shrug*.

The $700 Steep Tech like jacket they released for the Fall/Winter is not worth the money. It's very light. Almost like a windbreaker.

Screenshot_20191021-184612_POLO.jpg

Screenshot_20191021-184636_POLO.jpg

Screenshot_20191021-184657_POLO.jpg
I’m intrigued to see what that sportsman canoe jacket and that crown are saying

Got my order from 10/2 in yesterday. Last two orders have been fast ship as in next day. Curious if they gonna let that 30% apply to the stadium hat :lol: usually I use PayPal and adjustments are dumb fast.
Finally got my refund on my Indigo Stadium Hat and a few other items from an earlier purchase. Didn't think the stadium hat would get the disco since it wasn't showing on the website, maybe it was hidden. Added in app and checked out on desktop. :nthat:

I wish these were cuffed bottom. I might cop and just tie the bottom .. I had the hoodie but 2x was too big and they didn’t have xl when I went to return it
7971A65C-60C6-472F-8439-8FF256F52B89.png

I got like $80 in Macy’s rewards I need to find something to use it on

Back
Top Bottom