**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

They really do. Can't wait to find out what gender I'm having so I can start stalking the clearance racks at the factory stores that sell infant and children pieces.

most times it be the same exact stuff every season. lol. i usually hit clearance for the opposite seasons and it has been the same the past two years. Macy's clearance is where it's at. He's got 3T and 4T stuff already in the closet lol.

Shirt came in.
Seems like a nice print.
They said it ran small I say it’s TTS.
D4E7E686-5117-4987-94CE-332E97BD0412.jpeg

I bought Prez's sticker set when he did his own bears. Put one on my car. Love the idea but I dont think Id actually wear it.

Beware eu exclusives could be our outlets exclusive and vice versa ie crossed flags cookie rugbys now you get the idea eventually it all makes it way around the globe to clearance I wouldn’t sweat it
You are correct. I almost pulled the trigger on that black denim bull dogs jacket That was around $400 overseas around six months ago. Dropped @ the outlet / factory store for just over a hundred. Maybe what 2 months ago?

You are correct. I almost pulled the trigger on that black denim bull dogs jacket That was around $400 overseas around six months ago. Dropped @ the outlet / factory store for just over a hundred. Maybe what 2 months ago?
One is a denim trucker jacket
Screenshot_20191107-000231_eBay.jpg

The other is a denim varsity jacket, with quilted lining, leather sleeves and patches.
20190117_173409.jpg

Beware eu exclusives could be our outlets exclusive and vice versa ie crossed flags cookie rugbys now you get the idea eventually it all makes it way around the globe to clearance I wouldn’t sweat it

No no, some momo on here “that his boy works for Ralph lauren” specifically told me the cross flags were EU exclusive :pimp:

The jacket that was GB only had leather sleeves.

Back
Top Bottom