**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

lol at the first bear wearing a tuxedo jacket and shirt with jeans

that's very ralph
1573743798586.png

App actin like a real ice queen right now. Bunch of Unable to add to cart foolishness.

I aint wait this long for them boots to get burned. These aint TS6’s.

My recent pick ups over the past few weeks
Photo 2019-10-27, 11 42 22 AM.jpg

Really liking the waterproof jacket for fall in Toronto, thinking about picking up one of the ones in outlet (without the cookie patch, for the right price ofc.) and customizing with some other patches. Have my eye on a pair of shorts to re-purpose on ebay but was wondering if anyone in here has any patches they'd be willing to part with for the right price? Looking for ideally fishing/angling/skiing patches, maybe something small I could cover the pony with too. PM me as to not bog down the thread, thanks!

E: Also s/o to @ polostore for the hookup on the sportsman hoodie, didn't make it to Canadian retailers, wasn't shipping to Canada while RL still had a .ca & he gave me a solid deal

Last edited:
AB85EE57-4954-4CE9-935A-BD1DC3C73A19.png

Don’t know if this was posted yet, “iconic patchwork cardigan”, $1,300 retail, on sale for $725 + 30% off
Dope piece indeed!
20191114_120413.jpg

I'm so glad to see RL selling full size runs of their unsold, high-tier old stock to customers. This is something I've been asking for years through emails to corporate, along with many other customers. This cardigan was priced at $337 on sale in 2017, but the current offering is great for those that missed it. I have my fingers crossed that stock like this as far back as 2010 will be released.

Idk why RL sent this piece to me in a bag instead of a box like always :stoneface: Got my**** all wrinkled

Is it worth retail? **** no
but its super dope in person imo.
60EED28E-765A-4350-9B5C-665F214F739D.jpeg

I know got mine for $250 today well had to order it again and return the first I bought for $200 off last week getting back another $150 time to buy more lo for low outlets next week got a good feeling they got something good in from last year

Did last year’s blue ski 92 sweats start popping up in outlets or something? They actually sold out pretty quick most places last year now all of a sudden multiple resellers have them for sale

Yup 👍🏻 no retro tag no yellow stripe on the tops some other subtle differences size up they shrink
I have the sweater from last year but by the time I went for the sweats they were sold out... what’s the differences on the pants compared to last year? I just noticed the yellow stripe diff on the top

I have the sweater from last year but by the time I went for the sweats they were sold out... what’s the differences on the pants compared to last year? I just noticed the yellow stripe diff on the top

no white by the zippers tie string red last year this year its blue at the outlet wonder if its rubber printed vs digital haven't seen except online yet

Last edited:
Anyone have leads on some of the sui stuff from last year. The red cookie skier vest or any of the hoodies

I'm so glad to see RL selling full size runs of their unsold, high-tier old stock to customers. This is something I've been asking for years through emails to corporate, along with many other customers. This cardigan was priced at $337 on sale in 2017, but the current offering is great for those that missed it. I have my fingers crossed that stock like this as far back as 2010 will be released.

I'm hoping the blanket parka reappears soon for under $500... was waiting for it to drop more, then they all disappeared.

Back
Top Bottom