**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Also, something being "mad Jamaican" is unintentionally hilarious.
1576437026268.png

For those that know
Hey mon from in living color the best

First of all any 90s hip-hop list without Mass Appeal and T.R.O.Y is disturbing to say the least. Second for me it depends on the season.

I'm about 65-35 in the warmer months with RL and when its cold its like 90-10. Nothing out too out their aside from some overseas brands for the most part. Starting to rock with Japanese stuff again though
Had Troy as my ringtone on my two way definitely a classic mass appeal a good one too

2020 WISH LIST
shorts-removebg-preview.png

Rings Board shorts
Wait; these are your fantasies, your wildest dreams, your wave-of-a-wand-and-make-it-so, and in your dream world wish list, you would make them BOARD shorts??? The most uncomfortable, least daily partical, goofiest/dangerous (velcro) zipper area ever known to man??? This is how you would give it up? Graphic is dope, but actual short style is no bueno.

Last edited:
2E3E4A55-4553-44B1-9340-2F21F89709CB.jpeg

Ok can we see some layouts or something else
That actually pertains to the lifestyle
No diss to anyone but can we get back to the lo.
One of my fave recent lines. The boxing club
Didn’t like the back of this jacket just saying Newyork so I do what I do. Garment district here I come to get what I needed.
Also bought almost a whole rack of the boxing tees from Macy’s (they went down to $6.00 a tee) for custy work
Sold off the rest .i should have went in on the button down when that went on sale like the tees as the glove on the shirt is just like the reversible jacket are chenille.
884AE9A0-4636-46D2-A0DB-3E24EFA4E8FE.jpeg

Still like the way it came out and always gets compliments whenever I Rock it. Still looking for the belt and bag at a good price.

who else cops from amazon?
they got outlet items and good deals got to search properly but they got some gems

I shook up the world!

- Mohammad Ali

Thats what daring ideas do.
LMAO
Polo pay no attention to these non believers.
The rings capsule will mint money.

Mix it with other items and flourish.
One piece at a time per outfit!!!!!

Sample 4.jpg
rasta.jpg
RASTA_PULLOVER-removebg-preview.png

muscle_p_wing-removebg-preview.png

Last edited:
I shook up the world!

- Mohammad Ali

Thats what daring ideas do.
LMAO
Polo pay no attention to these non believers.
The rings capsule will mint money.

Mix it with other items and flourish.
One piece at a time per outfit!!!!!

Sample 4.jpg
rasta.jpg
RASTA_PULLOVER-removebg-preview.png

muscle_p_wing-removebg-preview.png

As long as we get that tank this summer mission accomplished Rico

Anyone know where to cop this? Def not paying $148 :lol: it seems like a regular outlet/Macy’s sweatshirt but I like the color scheme, dark green and purple
79828306-80AE-4050-B7E1-0AAB2BCD148C.png

Back
Top Bottom