**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Interested...
230DED5D-8024-46EA-8AB4-0797F6F8949D.jpeg

[/COLOR]
That’s my home girl holly
Great peoples
Real sweetheart
And will bodied most of these so called lo heads
didn’t like how the pants turned out in person the spread eagle instead of the cross ski on one leg throws me on those either way i ain’t messing with rl girl she hard af

Last edited:
We should rename this blog dear krash the official polo advice column how to polo and internet the right way thank you sir g-d bless merry xmas and a blessed 2020 to all
Lmao 😂
Well take my advice and don’t be drinking something and reading stuff like this at the same time cause you will choke for about 5min lol.
Na bro each one teach one
I want anyone that has knowledge in the things we love to share so the culture can continue to grow. I just been doing this thing for a long time and was there from the beginning so I give it up. I like to hear from the cats from around the world drop it how they got into lo and were did it start out there and things of the such.
I’m a creative so that’s what I do and I share the knowledge. Happy holidays to all y’all mo fo’s and be safe and fly!! Peace

Last edited:
7D3647EB-D82A-46B7-A1C0-B0DC122E0D0C.jpeg

2010 big pony mesh track jacket
0C4C68FD-8702-4E63-814B-4CC45F51AF06.jpeg

Custom 1936 Olympics Jessy Owens jacket.
Custom shield patch I got done at a spot in the garment district (RL outsourced there services to do mock up’s patch’s for samples)
0E9CAE2D-8C6A-4403-9AF4-33825869FBC0.jpeg

To go w/ my Jessy Owens zx adidas and polo Olympic ticket tee.
DOPE, that makes sense I was on 8th ave fabric shop and saw the tiger patch and thought to myself, you look familiar. Dope Custom bro.

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    10.8 KB · Views: 86
Was wearing my black P wing stadium hat in Macys today and there was a girl folding clothes. She said “ i love that group” and pointed to my hat. I was thinking like what???? Its not a band. Lol Turns out she was a POLO rep. She was referring to the winter stadium line lst year. Do they call them groups? Was so confused.

Back
Top Bottom