**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Yeah, I know the line, (a few of mine)

543resizedIMG_0411.jpg

and I respect that Ralphy n'ems dropped it in the exact succession that he did the OG wave, where the Hi Tech patch subtley morped into the Polo Sport patch. But I refer to anything like that as a "Hi Tech patch", period. That goes for the 91 era thin retangular "POLO" patch that preceded the proper Hi Tech patch, although arguably, that would be part of the "Polo Country" line from the Red Line/Orange Line/Green Line era.
2river 3 (1).jpg

BTW, I hope you are right about them being everywhere. it's bugged me for 27 years he never dropped a simple tee and some simple socks.
Me too on the retro og sport line need tees every color ...Which came out first snow beach or hi tech back then feel like the sport patch morphed into hi tech golf definitely came later also feel like the marketers have a good ear to the street and know what we fiending and release the other stuff first then drop the realness after they get some easy dollars it comes out so quickly these days it’s all one long blur at this point time and space are an illusion style is forever

another one...works on those belts I posted a few pages ago and they got a yacht challenge scarf it works on too if you looking for something new
A0248E9E-5BB6-41D7-8518-A5762E1C90AA.png

Back
Top Bottom