**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Screenshot_20200311-204756.jpg

Need.

Told ya that stadium line would end up in Marshalls.

This jacket should be nylon with a windbreaker zip up collar.
Forget it. The letters will peel off.
Anyway... This is supposed to be coming.

1584038853399.png

Anybody willing to get a "MY TOP 5" showcase going here similar to what the Polo app features?

Posts could include a mix of things you possess and/or items on your want list.

I understand if y'all are holding out to be featured on the app... But I think it would be a cool way to highlight our stories and pieces the community may not be aware of.

Anybody willing to get a "MY TOP 5" showcase going here similar to what the Polo app features?

I understand if y'all are holding out to be featured on the app... But I think it would be a cool way to highlight our stories and pieces the community may not be aware of.
Stadium
Snow beach
Cp93
Hi tech
Ski 92

don’t really want to see anything else

It's impossible for me to pick a top 5. Almost every item that I own could be ranked #2-#5 on my all-time list.

But I do have a clear #1. My all-time favorite is this Ralph Lauren Wool and Leather Vest from the Shooting Party Collection. It's stuffed with feathers, has a waist drawstring, and a buckle on the neck.
Screenshot_20200314-214225_Gallery.jpg

:blush: that vest is ****ing spectacular. Dont really feel like pulling **** out nor settling on 5 but my top 2 are probaly my tweed run rugby shirt from the Rugby line and my sportsman winter coat that I've posted on here before. Both for way under retail

I want a polo jeans company varsity hoodie. Everyone had this in high school, you would've thought we wore a uniform. I want one for nostalgic reasons.

P0.jpg
Hahahaha yep. Brings back memories of middle school & high school

Told ya that stadium line would end up in Marshalls.

This jacket should be nylon with a windbreaker zip up collar.
Forget it. The letters will peel off.
Anyway... This is supposed to be coming.

1584038853399.png
Not feeling any of the retro paddles items personally

1. Sui sweater
2. Cross flags tricolour sweater (red/yellow/blue)
3. Blow up scribble polo shirt
4. Indian head knit
5. P Wing rings hoodie (grey)

Back
Top Bottom