**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Woodbury commons polo store opens today.
No idea what they have since it's day 1, but I'm going to be up there anyway, so I'm glad they're open.

Are there any coupons floating around?

Hey guys, standalone stores opened up near me, decided I'd try to share some love for this thread since in the relatively short time I've been here it's taught me a lot & helped me grab some items I otherwise wouldn't have been able to:

IMG_8569.JPG

Just have the 3 Defect sweaters left {EDIT: updating inventory as they're claimed}:
- [1] S
- [2] M

They fit roomy pretty much a full size up as far as I can tell. All NWT PM me and we can work something out before I eventually throw them up on ebay.

The "defects" sweaters that are ripped near the side seam pockets, kinda ranging in damage so ranging in price too... NWT but they came like that from the store. Don't even want to post the pictures of them here though, it's tragic :emoji_dizzy_face: PM for pics

Last edited:
No idea what they have since it's day 1, but I'm going to be up there anyway, so I'm glad they're open.

Yeah theres a 25% off coupon floating around... code 9741

If they have any cp93 polos in XL shout me a holla

I have a 30% off that they sent me. I'll look for it and share.

I was surprised these polo bear shirts were 30% so I had to cop with the 25% coupon it was a good price... this sweatshirt is nice too... kinda wanted the gray but I would have to order it so just got the navy
20200620_192547.jpg

20200620_192636.jpg
I wanted to get the blue shirt but they didn't have my size.

Ended up with 3 shorts and a shirt for around 100.

F POLO

I MIGHT RALPHIE IS A CLOSET RACIST TWO

Been buying allot of other brands. Ralph is not the problem.
He is retired mostly. The clothes are cheap and just look bad nowadays.
Dudes spending money because of nostalgia to the good old days.
His sportswear is cheap and badly made nowadays.
But I dont say nothing. I let everyone buy because I know most
of it wont be worth much in 10 years.

He better not drop a rings colored stadium collection
because I wont buy nothing else after. lol

Went to the Lakewood store yesterday, wish I had that coupon... luckily all I bought were a couple of leather picture frames, to only be used to fram pictures of my son wearing Polo.

Found this on letgo awhile ago thought ya'd be interested. Any thoughts?

Dude wants $2g's! IMO a sample of such an iconic line/jacket would go for way more.

Polo Purple Haze Snow Beach Pullover
1.jpg
I know I’m late to the party on this one, but the Hi Tech patch is what screamed at me first. And the snow beach patch. One in my hand is the poor bootleg floating around. Rack Lo makes one much better. Still, none can touch the official Ralph Patch. Even the retro Ralph patches are better, (though even they are a half step down from the OG). The one laying on the table in this pic is the real. Compare the two.

OG is the only one I'll eff with, now, though Rack really does make a decent patch (Rack's is not pictured). Rack's last the long term rigidity or the Ralphy versions, but DOES look 90% as good as Ralphs.

I collect them all, tried it all, but never would I push my home-made bootleg without saying that is what is was. That is how I can spot someone doing the same thing. The one or two times I did sell something, I just advertised it as "a good sweatshirt for someone needing a shirt. Oh, by the way I applied these patches, but they are not real. " Plus the price reflected that I was simply selling a "sweatshirt", not some "lost mystical sample". Big difference between $25.00 shipped and $2000 gs. Someone right now in Vermont is doing yard work dipped in fake, decently priced Hi Tech. LOL.

656C6292-C904-41BA-96B0-5BD7F3789630.jpeg

Last edited:
I know I’m late to the party on this one, but the Hi Tech patch is what screamed at me first. And the snow beach patch. One in my hand is the poor bootleg floating around. Rack Lo makes one much better. Still, none can touch the official Ralph Patch. Even the retro Ralph patches are better, (though even they are a half step down from the OG). The one laying on the table in this pic is the real. Compare the two.

OG is the only one I'll eff with, now, though Rack really does make a decent patch (Rack's is not pictured). Rack's last the long term rigidity or the Ralphy versions, but DOES look 90% as good as Ralphs.

I collect them all, tried it all, but never would I push my home-made bootleg without saying that is what is was. That is how I can spot someone doing the same thing. The one or two times I did sell something, I just advertised it as "a good sweatshirt for someone needing a shirt. Oh, by the way I applied these patches, but they are not real. " Plus the price reflected that I was simply selling a "sweatshirt", not some "lost mystical sample". Big difference between $25.00 shipped and $2000 gs. Someone right now in Vermont is doing yard work dipped in fake, decently priced Hi Tech. LOL.

Very insightful, there's a definitely a history in that sector of the Lo game as well (as far as bootlegs and custom patches are concerned). Very interesting, thanks for the information!

Speaking of Rack Lo... Just copped his book came in yesterday!

IMG_1013.PNG

Back
Top Bottom