**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

giphy (6).gif

For those with out a watch you need to know what time it is peep this before you speak out of turn next time...

More so bootleg Teddy sweaters than any rl patches.a lot of the recent “New retro” looks like nothing but bootlegs with the worse quality imaginable
Those books are fantastic but it’s one you’re like most are missing and that’s og haz uno pictorial book. Thirst is a global shout out and rack is a history guide. I’m in thirst book
680020B8-D31C-456C-B1F3-2A41348DF334.jpeg

Me and @dallaspenn are the only decepticons
Representing from our perspective
I tell tom and thirst they should do a audio book of all the interviews they did.

Is this Bury Me With The Lo On?

I bought it, first run and still haven't even opened it yet.

Met DP in person (after years of exchanging random tweets here and there) at the Jordan store when he was in Toronto years back. All Star Weekend maybe? Super cool.

Last edited:
It's fun to troll people sometimes. Retail dudes trying to get me to buy a 400 dollar jacket with peeling letters. Then the re sellers trying to get me to pay 600 for the same jacket.
LMAO I bought a bike to hang in my garage and it is worth damn near 3 grand. Thats funny. Never follow the fools.
Choose wisely.

1592861245881.png

No glued up letters. Look how quick it sold out. lol
Hate it or Love it. I speak facts.

I'm that dude who don't care if you got more polo than me.
The Polo that I have is top shelf. Then u see me in Italian head to toe
same night.

Last edited:
Looks like it’s time we all agree that heat pressed is whack...but if theres a patch on it I have it have it cause down the road I’ll be wearing that custom 1 of 1 lo

Anyone have an outlet sku for the cp93 trunks or the polo 1992 hoodie in blue

Attachments

• 1A2FE1FF-2D43-45F1-AEBC-4D42F95CD4AD.jpeg
    1A2FE1FF-2D43-45F1-AEBC-4D42F95CD4AD.jpeg
    316.3 KB · Views: 489
Everything about that jacket screams fake plan and simple. The stock xx tag make it more so.

I'm not sure if your referring to the fake snow beach or the snow beach rugby I posted? The snow beach rugby has the stock X tag.

More so bootleg Teddy sweaters than any rl patches.a lot of the recent “New retro” looks like nothing but bootlegs with the worse quality imaginable
Those books are fantastic but it’s one you’re like most are missing and that’s og haz uno pictorial book. Thirst is a global shout out and rack is a history guide. I’m in thirst book

Me and @dallaspenn are the only decepticons
Representing from our perspective
I tell tom and thirst they should do a audio book of all the interviews they did.

Do you have a link to the haz uno book? Dallas Penn is cool peeps he drops knowledge constantly and his old blog has so much lore. Wish he'd write a book one day his stories on the blog would have me stuck reading em.

An audiobook companion would be amazing, I mean the book had two printings I think It'd do well.

I'm not sure if your referring to the fake snow beach or the snow beach rugby I posted? The snow beach rugby has the stock X tag.

Do you have a link to the haz uno book? Dallas Penn is cool peeps he drops knowledge constantly and his old blog has so much lore. Wish he'd write a book one day his stories on the blog would have me stuck reading em.

An audiobook companion would be amazing, I mean the book had two printings I think It'd do well.
Talking about the fugazie sb .
And I can’t stand spots like stock x and bots ect
Yeah Dallas is family

Does anyone have those 25% or 30% coupons for outlets?
I got the 25% off email..

Not gonna go there and use it unless I hear the Polo sport tees that are still overpriced at retail are there for much less.. patiently waiting to catch someone on here that’s ready to part with 1 of their RL.com emailed codes

Attachments

• 8C78B5A4-A699-4005-AFF1-357ABEDF9F84.png
    8C78B5A4-A699-4005-AFF1-357ABEDF9F84.png
    731.1 KB · Views: 392
I am trying to locate this in an XL without paying IG resell retail. Any Luck????

Attachments

• s7-1337026_lifestyle.jpeg
    s7-1337026_lifestyle.jpeg
    46.6 KB · Views: 130
C40EE4F8-EFCC-4693-BF4E-CD695D3B809C.jpeg

can’t knock the hustle

It’s dope for what it is. Quality’s good for $100

Damn... i asked this question before... need some help fam... what piece is this? I've looked all over.. have got no luck... anyone want to point me in the right direction... trying get this... much appreciated.

Damn... i asked this question before... need some help fam... what piece is this? I've looked all over.. have got no luck... anyone want to point me in the right direction... trying get this... much appreciated.

Size small.

Damn shame people have to buy customs because official Ralph Lauren designers suck nowadays.

Back
Top Bottom