**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

I see a lot of knock off designer masks everyday so not surprised when an official mask is released that it sold out...it’s our new normal

Level up on leather jackets: https://cockpitusa.com/
This brand wasn't readily available when I got mine about 20 years ago...
Yes it was it was called avirex
Already ran trough it
Cockpit was the the store
avierx was the brand
We had two stores in nyc 25+ years ago
one in Manhattan in the village on broadway and a outlet in queens by John j college (that’s why you seen all the 90’s queens rappers with them)
Fun fact the shearling that Sylvester Stallone wore in Rocky 4 was avirex
And there first product placement in a major way.

D479B675-1E66-4821-8C8F-BBC436D97781.jpeg

NT give a listen 👂🏾
🎙tomorrow @barsandhoopsradio and myself gets busy.
@withregram • @barsandhoops When we talk about the music and the culture, we at @barsandhoopsradio truly deal with ALL elements of Hip-Hop culture! Make sure that you #tunein this #Sunday from 4pm-6pm! We have a special guest by way of the art world! @krashone1982 will definitely be kicking it with the #barsandhoopsradio family! We will talk about everything @krashwerkz from #graffiti #hiphop and his love for #sneakers He’s definitely a #sneakerhead and he’s definitely done a lot of art work for some of your favorite artist from #Brooklyn

Just bookmarked 'em. Now gotta see if I'm not up in the mix to check it out.

Update:

Was watching Queenzflip and suddenly remembered about an hour in. Maaaannn... came in on the train bombin' talk. Yooooo.... cats missed a living history lesson.

Last edited:
Already ran trough it
avierx was the brand
one in Manhattan in the village on broadway and a outlet in queens by John j college (that’s why you seen all the 90’s queens rappers with them)

Yeah, I remember avirex from back then 🤢

66fbef4dfba04423a3902726079cbe33.jpg P0.jpg eafa23c0140093f848a407bea26cbc8d.jpg avirex-leather-jacket-size-3xl-make-offer-125-americanlisted_35077305.jpg

Pretty much every new release the resellers are upcharging for is on sale at either Macy’s or Bloomingdale’s right now

I used Macy’s 30% yesterday as well as a 10% cashback

Just bookmarked 'em. Now gotta see if I'm not up in the mix to check it out.

Update:

Was watching Queenzflip and suddenly remembered about an hour in. Maaaannn... came in on the train bombin' talk. Yooooo.... cats missed a living history lesson.
Thank you fame. It’s more too come cause we didn’t even krack the surface brother.

1601989502173.png

As you can see the stadium and snow beach and retro campaign pulled them out of a dive in 2017.

There is nothing left to save them.

Spin off CP 93, Snow Beach, Stadium, RL 2000, Polo Country, Polo Crest, P Racing, and Ski under the Polo Sport brand and sell it to
LVMH. Tiffany deal did not go through. The end may be near.

You can keep Purple Label, Polo Bear, RRL, Safari, classic polos, and Blue Label in the USA under the Ralph Lauren Brand.

Id rather have the french do the ski line. Moncler is great. Thats what I would do.
Nobody is buying the retros anymore because they are cheaply made. Just a thought.

Moncler-removebg-preview.png

blue_beach-removebg-preview.png

Last edited:
1601989502173.png

As you can see the stadium and snow beach and retro campaign pulled them out of a dive in 2017.

There is nothing left to save them.

Spin off CP 93, Snow Beach, Stadium, RL 2000, Polo Country, Polo Crest, P Racing, and Ski under the Polo Sport brand and sell it to
LVMH. Tiffany deal did not go through. The end may be near.

You can keep Purple Label, Polo Bear, RRL, Safari, classic polos, and Blue Label in the USA under the Ralph Lauren Brand.

Id rather have the french do the ski line. Moncler is great. Thats what I would do.
Nobody is buying the retros anymore because they are cheaply made. Just a thought.

Moncler-removebg-preview.png

blue_beach-removebg-preview.png
RL laid off 3,600 employees last week. Perhaps they are in trouble. Because of COVID, they cut back on their product offerings this Fall/Holiday and postponed other drops until 2021. I haven't received an outlet coupon since Labor Day weekend, so maybe their strategy is to cut back/eliminate coupons in the outlet now.

Already ran trough it
avierx was the brand
The joint in Queens was in LIC, behind LaGuardia CC. Broadway downtown used to be poppin.. Atrium was like a block away if I recall correctly. Transit was a dope spot too.

Thank you lex you are correct. I knew the outlet was in queen right up the block from the bridge/ravenswood. Transit was dope then they moved it to canal. Atrium was kool till the corny iceberg bs came.

Back
Top Bottom