**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Cargos shoutout my dog doublemesh96 doublemesh96
20201011_161927.jpg
tenor (37).gif

Attachments

• 20201011_161927.jpg
    20201011_161927.jpg
    546 KB · Views: 15
Bloomingdales had those for $37.50 couple months ago. Maybe see if they are still on the site and wait for a similar promo. I got the black and olive pair same time.

Bloomingdales had those for $37.50 couple months ago. Maybe see if they are still on the site and wait for a similar promo. I got the black and olive pair same time.
They have em for $138 and then 25% off with some code.

Idk even where to start with that. Do I call? Do I just send an email with that photo?

Maybe try their customer service chat online. There you can probably attach that pic if they have the pants in stock in the size you're looking for. Not sure what their answer will be since this was a couple of months ago that I got them at that price, but worth a shot.

The red and white is part of the summer 92 original colorway. I will only keep it for collection purposes.
When I sell my stadium collection that tee will add value to the lot.

Now this is quality. Oil painting "Gucci" Stampede.
1602346902573.png

1602347279385.png

"Gucci" stampede. You sportsman guys will like the forest colors.

Theres a horse head goose that matches this I believe.

Im only waiting on the eskimo sweater.
Im trying to cut back on things.

1602350741664.png

Yeah it matches the hat.

I ask myself if I would wear it while working at a polo store.
If the answer is yes, then I buy it. So damn it. I got to get it.

Its not just wearing Polo, its wearing the good Polo.
very nice polo

Polo can you do the stadium sweatshirt with lettering like this?

Chenille patch Sweatshirt
IMG_20201014_164755.jpg

Chenille patch Hoodie from different brand.
IMG_20201014_165037.jpg

A stadium marathon illustration sweatshirt with
S T A D I U M then GAMES (under that) on the back in big bushy multi colored chenille letters.

1602713500533.png

Last edited:
Need it printed on a cheap fruit of the loom or Hanes sweatshirt and I’m in there.

Gonna d0 it right with Terry cloth and chenille lettering on back.
Release them limited as homage art. The p wing on the sleeves and stadium shield will be bushy chenille patches as well..

Or just 3d print it out of metal and paint it then sell it as a one off art piece that rotates.

Last edited:
Gonna d0 it right with Terry cloth and chenille lettering on back.
Release them limited as homage art. The p wing on the sleeves and stadium shield will be bushy chenille patches as well..

Or just 3d print it out of metal and paint it then sell it as a one off art piece that rotates.
Who makes your patches? They are awesome...

Who makes your patches? They are awesome...

Those hoodies were store bought. I'm trying to find a supplier for the chenille patches myself. Chinese suppliers or Italian. The Nike hoodie made in China and the blue hoodie was made in Italy.

The red and blue chenille p wing patch will have to be custom made just like the shield and stadium patch. The sizing has to be exact.

Back
Top Bottom