**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Probably the fastest I've ever received something from an international order..
20210426_150707.jpg

A long with a Cardinals version amongst other MLB teams right? :wink:

i saw a few Chicago Cubs items up on End Clothing’s website... and if you search, you can still find some listings for various Cubs polo stuf on RL Europe sites...

But they all got taken down. Haven’t seen anything Cubs via resellers or US stores yet... but I’m assuming they will be doing a wider swath of teams than just Yankees and dodgers... probably some teams will have more items (Yankees the most. Cubs looked to have two different polos and a jacket?) and then at least the base model polo for all mlb teams?

i saw a few Chicago Cubs items up on End Clothing’s website... and if you search, you can still find some listings for various Cubs polo stuf on RL Europe sites...

But they all got taken down. Haven’t seen anything Cubs via resellers or US stores yet... but I’m assuming they will be doing a wider swath of teams than just Yankees and dodgers... probably some teams will have more items (Yankees the most. Cubs looked to have two different polos and a jacket?) and then at least the base model polo for all mlb teams?
Base model Polo for all MLB teams would be wild AF, let's hope!

Aside from Yankees as usual, I’ve only seen the white Cards Polo which I wasn’t too much of a fan of. You’d have to look close to even tell it was a RL/MLB collab other than being a random MLB Polo

I did like the Yankees polo that had the bear in the Yankees uniform

I’m from the Lou though so I’m mainly interested in the Cards

Probably just certain teams. Doubt they do the whole MLB.

Nyy
Lad
Stl
Cubs

Ive seen those teams. Probably get boston, maybe giants or tigers or something.

Where can i see these?? Cant find anything on them esp. the red sox
I’ve only briefly saw the Yankees, Dodgers, Sox and cards on overseas sites. If the drop is May 4th I’m interested in how they’re going to release. the polo UK site had them briefly... no sign of them on the polo app

I’ve been patiently waiting for May 4th as well. If St. Louis gets some decent stuff I may have to buy something since I live there and I, not even that big of a baseball fan

Back
Top Bottom