PRL Factory Store
Through 5/4.
Read for usage.

A619DB18-5AC9-4932-BC70-DFB3B2616FDB.png

PRL Factory Store
Through 5/4.
Read for usage.

A619DB18-5AC9-4932-BC70-DFB3B2616FDB.png
I def need a promo. They sent me 15 again. I’ll make a run out to the outlet tomorrow but I’m a lil weary bout it ever since they added that 1 time use crap. Def don’t wanna make the drive, get there and can’t use the code cuz someone here quietly did it lol

I def need a promo. They sent me 15 again. I’ll make a run out to the outlet tomorrow but I’m a lil weary bout it ever since they added that 1 time use crap. Def don’t wanna make the drive, get there and can’t use the code cuz someone here quietly did it lol

Since you asked, I’ll just pm you the next set of PRL Factory Store email disco codes get. This was the lowest rate they been sending. Prob receive new emails next week at expiration. Wait if you can.

Thanks, missed the jacket first time around

Copped the green bear sweater from this. Thanks

Is this just an extra "KITH" tag on these items? I'm fairly certain I've seen both of these sweaters without the collaboration. The close up details on the bear knit are pretty :emoji_fire: tho..
1620057455364.png

Is this just an extra "KITH" tag on these items? I'm fairly certain I've seen both of these sweaters without the collaboration. The close up details on the bear knit are pretty :emoji_fire: tho..
1620057455364.png
I think the navy color is a kith "exclusive"

Y’all remember when limited actually meant just that. Advertised and ment it
No restocking
just enough and when it’s gone it’s gone.
If you happened obtained said items from a look out or trade then you caught one and moved on
Haven’t even been remotely interested in any of theses collaborations/drops/campaigns

Y’all remember when limited actually meant just that. Advertised and ment it
No restocking
just enough and when it’s gone it’s gone.
If you happened obtained said items from a look out or trade then you caught one and moved on
Haven’t even been remotely interested in any of theses collaborations/drops/campaigns
I was definitely intrigued by the Browns collaboration. Particularly the yellow Snow Beach vest and the satin reversible P-Wing/Polo Ball jacket. All I ended up grabbing was the red sitdown knit with the British flag on the sweater because the OG is a grail I never had.

Back
Top Bottom