**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

got my yankee pieces in the mail today

Attachments

• B6B0B862-F077-4725-80C7-A6F76C187AAB.jpeg
    B6B0B862-F077-4725-80C7-A6F76C187AAB.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 198
I was definitely intrigued by the Browns collaboration. Particularly the yellow Snow Beach vest and the satin reversible P-Wing/Polo Ball jacket. All I ended up grabbing was the red sitdown knit with the British flag on the sweater because the OG is a grail I never had.

The jacket was the only thing was cool
Seen only one person rock the plates pullover right
Never liked snow beach so I just only sold any I came across off
A flag patch would be put in that bear ASAP if I ever came across it.
Watching a dope fashion house do corny ****
When you have been rocking as long as I have you see things for what they are. 🤷🏽‍♂️

Haven’t even been remotely interested in any of theses collaborations/drops/campaigns
I gotta say, The Browns joint caught me all off guard, 'cause it was like, REAL Ralph. Very OLD Ralph. Just different colorways. It was the one closest to Ralphy just going for dolo on a drop, like he 'sposed to. With, apparently, the old quality, too.

Most of the collabs = Beams Drive Thru Uniform. On that, I'm 1000% with you.

Never liked snow beach so I just only sold any I came across off

Saw the Snow Beach pullover going for 1K on eBay.

Couldn't bring myself to do it.

The more I looked at it the more I realized that I'd never really wear it much and it would end up collecting dust in my closet.

Saw the Snow Beach pullover going for 1K on eBay.

Couldn't bring myself to do it.

The more I looked at it the more I realized that I'd never really wear it much and it would end up collecting dust in my closet.
Snow beach pullover is a showstopper every winter season. Ppl love da snow beach, those in the know and those who arent.

i wear mines about 5-10X a year when it’s cold enough

and its functional on da slopes as well

Snow beach pullover is a showstopper every winter season. Ppl love da snow beach, those in the know and those who arent.

i wear mines about 5-10X a year when it’s cold enough

and its functional on da slopes as well

Yeah but for 1K though?

Better off buying crypto at that price :lol:

I haven’t found it anywhere else so far. I guess no one else put it up early. I’m going to Macy’s tomorrow early and will report back what I find.
Yeah I saw the Saks stuff was a preorder but I see the resellers with various other items so I’m interested in seeing what they’re coming with... only teams I’ve seen are Yankees, Dodgers, cards and Cubs

saks seems to have sold out at the moment but I still have stuff carted

Where did you order them from? Saks?
no. last week i searching the usual .coms for the mlb stuff. jimmy jazz had it up for sale, i ordered, and confirmed shipping next day. i went back a few minutes after placing the order to buy the jacket and it all disappeared. re appeared 2 days ago but ALL PREORDERS NOW. mistake in my favor i guess

Back
Top Bottom