**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

where? Where can I see more yankees stuff
When I went to jimmy jazz site, I clicked brands then clicked polo and saw Yankees stuff at the bottom. When I search for polo products, none of the MLB stuff came up in the listing though so I can’t tell if they have more than Yankees stuff up but there’s a countdown timer

When I went to jimmy jazz site, I clicked brands then clicked polo and saw Yankees stuff at the bottom. When I search for polo products, none of the MLB stuff came up in the listing though so I can’t tell if they have more than Yankees stuff up but there’s a countdown timer
google cubs polo ralph lauren
jimmy jazz

Polo Spring 21'
Screenshot_20210504-122816_Google.jpg

Polo X Brown's Capsule
monophy.gif

The Rest of Polo Spring 21'

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210504-122816_Google.jpg
    537.3 KB · Views: 8
Dakidbanks, I went to Macy’s west county and didn’t see anything. but that was before I saw that the drop date is the 10th and not today like I had thought. Guess we have to wait a few more days.

Dakidbanks, I went to Macy’s west county and didn’t see anything. but that was before I saw that the drop date is the 10th and not today like I had thought. Guess we have to wait a few more days.
Good choice on Macy’s... West County and the Galleria are the only 2 Macy’s I’ll go to STL lol

these employees are some times clueless. You’ll be surprised how more informed we are than them due to this forum. There’s been times I’ve went to chesterfield outlet or Macy’s for items they had no clue about that later showed up a week later then I’d walk in and they’d be like “how did you know theseitems would arrive?”

These are the only two leaked Olympic stadium pieces right?

the jacket looks like it has one of those “limited edition of X00” tags, so I’m assuming most/all of the Tokyo stadium will be pretty limited.

anyone got any idea of the quantity produced for the browns collection? I’m surprised about the prices going for some of the pieces. The stadium tartan popover is selling regularly for $1000-1500. That’s nuts.

C90A6FD7-E4D4-42C4-942F-370EE632DFB2.jpeg
94FBCE1D-D002-419C-A7AE-792F394415B7.jpeg

Thanks fam, been looking for that. Shipping is ridiculous but still paid it, F a resleazer

the jacket looks like it has one of those “limited edition of X00” tags, so I’m assuming most/all of the Tokyo stadium will be pretty limited.

anyone got any idea of the quantity produced for the browns collection? I’m surprised about the prices going for some of the pieces. The stadium tartan popover is selling regularly for $1000-1500. That’s nuts.

Theres too much going on here

Screenshot_20210504-154447_Chrome.jpg

Anyone got ideas on what goes with the indigo stadium joggers ?

the color palette of the indigo stuff makes it a bit harder to mix n match with the normal stadium/chariots/Americana stuff... the joggers are just yellow and blue, and the blue is that enzyme processed indigo that gives it a bit of depth and a weird sheen at certain angles.

I was thinking potentially the stadium 2019/chariots stuff could work? They seemed to throw some yellow in some of those pieces for a reason.

anyone got the indigo p-wing joggers and have any recommendations?

3077F155-B9E8-4DDC-91BA-3A6C8C8400B3.png C9B71B30-F485-4621-A6A2-BEFD7819B73A.jpeg
———————————————

I’ve been collecting a lot of the stadium and p-wing stuff that wasn’t as popular... specifically the black p-wing collection, some of the winter stadium and the indigo stuff.

If anyone has stuff they are looking to trade or sell, mind letting me know? Specifically looking for the black p-wing sweatshirt (L) and the all-over stadium print items that came with chariots of fire.

this actually leaked and was mistakenly released like the shorts. resellers got them.

thought this was some item from the chariots of fire collection that never came out, or only ended up in foreign markets.

just found one on ebay with pics of the tag.. Looks like it says “limited” right on the tag, so appears there will be a full limited edition capsule of new stadium stuff

Back
Top Bottom