**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

I'm jealous of anyone that wears XL in purple label joggers.

Saks off 5th
Limited stock (1 left in size XL?)
E68B288D-5D80-40DA-93B2-F7AC0A91FD52.png

Looks like polo website also has most of the collection up...

Pretty much the entire regular collection of Olympic village wear.

There are two colors for the chariots of fire TOKYO tshirt... Already had the chariots version which is white... Probably grab the blue Tokyo one.
7F890D2B-42E7-4E5F-9EA7-95E386AA7124.png
482AA127-8919-43FC-A4FE-5BCE8EACAF25.jpeg
1CA06584-F95F-4024-AFAB-B6106EBC31F1.jpeg

Last edited:
Guess there will be some limited edition Olympic gear, outside of the Tokyo stadium stuff?

At least one item maybe, as the Olympic vest is still listed on the app as "app exclusive."

Wonder if it's another version of the hi tech vest. Kinda looks like it from the little you can see.
A2A1694D-59C7-4955-B0D4-5353CE7EAB40.png

Tempted to grab the Tokyo tee, would of been cooler to have the their flag on it since it spells the name out but I understand it would make zero sense to do so. Digging that sweatshirt as well

How do I order from Ralph Lauren UK? I'm trying to add my US address but its not letting me... any way around this?

Guess there will be some limited edition Olympic gear, outside of the Tokyo stadium stuff?

At least one item maybe, as the Olympic vest is still listed on the app as "app exclusive."

Wonder if it's another version of the hi tech vest. Kinda looks like it from the little you can see.
A2A1694D-59C7-4955-B0D4-5353CE7EAB40.png
Yep. Hi-Tech. In fact, looks like a lot of "second chances" to cop the vest and other Hi-Tech items in Lo Sport or Tokyo form from several of the last pics posted. The Hi-Tech was made of "silkier/parachute" high grade cotton, however. These look a little more durable, from the pics.

Last edited:
i can foward it for you if you want but shipping to US is crazy at the moment

my cousin lives in London.... maybe I can have her get it for me and i'll send her the bread and she can send to me... how crazy we talking? cuz I've been wanting this fleece for a minute and then RLUK blessed me with a 30% off code....so im pulling the trigger on this

my cousin lives in London.... maybe I can have her get it for me and i'll send her the bread and she can send to me... how crazy we talking? cuz I've been wanting this fleece for a minute and then RLUK blessed me with a 30% off code....so im pulling the trigger on this
Tack on about $30 US dollars for shipping. It's rough out in these shipping lanes.

1623177303132.png

Finally a decent bear. Copped.

I like how they took my trophy idea.
If you make a knit with this picture, I might buy it.

The haters will act like I didnt post a pic with a huge golf trophy
on a robe. But thats life.

Back to the real world.

Back
Top Bottom