**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

PRL Factory Store disco codes.
Through 7/7. Read for use.

750FEAD5-4BDF-4FD0-8AD9-B9A11E99665A.png
BEB8AED6-669F-496C-BE20-FFD3CE448B02.png
E105A8B9-DCB7-4677-BF77-155A346CB8CD.png

Screenshot_20210630-165024.png

1625086557281.png

Just storyboarding waiting on the Rasta tank.

When I get more info on the tank, I will share. I don't really want the red white and blue tank.
Rather have the Tokyo stadium pop over jacket.

Later.

The hunt is on.

Screenshot_20210630-165024.png

1625086557281.png

Just storyboarding waiting on the Rasta tank.

When I get more info on the tank, I will share. I don't really want the red white and blue tank.
Rather have the Tokyo stadium pop over jacket.

Later.

The hunt is on.

Why, just get the og Lake Placid Japanorack 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

There is a Tokyo stadium jacket that looks like the original blue and white 92 pop over.
It has a full zip and Japanese font on the sleeve. That's what I'm waiting on. And the tri color stadium tank.

Got a sampler of the new Ralph's Club Cologne with my Wimbledon joggers I just ordered.

Really like it. Think it will do well.

Also, this one popped up out of nowhere. Maybe was cancelled before launch? Or just going to be a small limited release?

Apparently it's already out in Canada, but can't find details anywhere else. Easy to find on eBay for $50-60.

Original polo sport is a great summer/hot weather scent. Simple, pleasant, sweet. I'm assuming this will be a remix that simplifies things a bit.
5DD220F3-B0ED-4511-9D04-FD9D275F1F08.png
9D514328-15C9-41B5-853E-0A162732FDE7.png

any coupon codes currently?
For the site? Naw… I’m hoping they do something for the this weekend though… only outlet at the moment

and if they do something for the weekend, it’ll probably be via email only or something where some ppl get 15, some get 20 and some get 25% but who knows

Last edited:
For the site? Naw… I’m hoping they do something for the this weekend though… only outlet at the moment

and if they do something for the weekend, it’ll probably be via email only or something where some ppl get 15, some get 20 and some get 25% but who knows
I guess i need to resuscribe to emails lol

They’re really not gonna do a sitewide same for the 4th?? Need new sheets man rather not pay full price

RL is Capsuling Everything

Hawaii Print Capsule drops in a few days.
Screenshot_20210701-201618_POLO.jpg

I can't complain; The excitement is making people sell off some very strong items lately do that they can have cash for the limited Olympic release.

😂 I hate these stupid capsules/collaborations. There is virtually every tropical aspect in every RL brand you can think of every year. Another ones of these “capsules” that’s contains One or two worthwhile pieces tops🤷🏽‍♂️
At his point it wouldn’t surprise me
42D6012B-10ED-404F-A9C4-DF6FEC7AFCDA.jpeg

If this becomes a “grail” 😂 and the resellers are blamed for not being able to obtain it. 😂😂
I do agree I’m seeing a lot of pieces let go for a few dollars and pennies compared to original asking prices because of recent releases. Patients and relationships are a few forgotten or overlooked aspects of this thing of ours.
But yeah punk *** capsules 😂😂😂

😂 I hate these stupid capsules/collaborations. There is virtually every tropical aspect in every RL brand you can think of every year. Another ones of these “capsules” that’s contains One or two worthwhile pieces tops🤷🏽‍♂️

If this becomes a “grail” 😂 and the resellers are blamed for not being able to obtain it. 😂😂
I do agree I’m seeing a lot of pieces let go for a few dollars and pennies compared to original asking prices because of recent releases. Patients and relationships are a few forgotten or overlooked aspects of this thing of ours.
But yeah punk *** capsules 😂😂😂

Yah, i ended up buying a few things on StockX recently that I hadn’t anticipated.

had bids in that were basically too low to be accepted right now. But I usually would take an average of the lowest prices accepted previously.

just got two items at prices roughly $200 less than the 6mo average.

Good deals, but a little painful when you see you randomly dropped $500+ you hadn’t budgeted. The winter stadium popover for $250I’m happy about, tho. Absolutely useless right now, but it will get some wear down the line.

RL is Capsuling Everything

Hawaii Print Capsule drops in a few days.
Screenshot_20210701-201618_POLO.jpg

If this becomes a “grail” 😂

I’d assume they aren’t re-releasing the same capsule but the repetition is a little strange. Also assume that shirt won’t become a grail but weirder things have happened; that whole collection is 30-50% off on mytheresa right now including the denim vest & cargos
E3742A88-33AD-4C07-BBB9-D9FF11070B14.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom