**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Was feelin crazy last night and put a bid in for that limited Tokyo stadium anorak. Missed it by $75. Kinda salty buuut kinda happy lol
Hate to be that guy but when did it drop and was there a realistic chance? :lol: Only Ralph I’ve copped lately has been pretty basic classic tees, I’m outta the loop

no you didn’t 😂🤣 stop it lol
🤷🏾‍♂️
06F009CB-42C1-49AE-A6FB-9874A96F6076.jpeg

This is why Ralph will over charge for the items.

Dudes have no patience at all. They feed into the hype
and feed the scalpers.

Polo collectors are funny. They will buy something from a scalper way over retail.

The same item is on eBay months later below retail and they won't buy it.
They want to head crack the seller who is trying to give them free shipping and a decent price.

I saw a cp 93 track jacket on eBay below retail brand new. They not buying it.
They want to beat the seller in the head.

Then they pay way over retail to a scalper on an item that will end up at outlets.

Crazy game.

Last edited:
Also just tryna share the savings; these pieces hit 60% off MSRP up here, most sizes still up, PMs are open if anyone wants oops
374DF21D-B167-4175-B84E-61C67AE1B924.jpeg

still patiently waiting for the quilted racing jacket & the longbill to hit that deep disco
Been looking for thats racing hoodie

Had to do it… been eyeing this jacket ever since the Colorado collection came out.

prices have been lowest I’ve ever seen on different platforms. Can be picked up for $250-400 depending on size.

took A photo of it next to one of my fave southwestern inspired polo jackets - the great outdoors hybrid jacket.

the Colorado Collection was meant to be a polo line of southwest inspired pieces done to the highest levels of quality. Basically, if Purple Label was going to do classic polo themes.

the materials, detailing, “fit n’ finish” on this jacket is insane. I’d say it’s higher quality than a lot of the purple label stuff I’ve got. If you like the southwest stuff - I don’t think you’ll have a better opportunity to get this piece at a better price than right now. Can’t imagine a purple label version of polo southwest won’t be a collectors piece long term.
1EFA32E3-74EF-415A-B88F-8F8ACAC52330.jpeg
3ACCABE6-C4B7-4553-AE28-207BE8D1784A.jpeg
F80FD248-E7BB-492B-B419-1A6D6FD9866A.jpeg
421FB8AA-6E45-4A68-99F7-06F3F79BEDE4.jpeg

Had to do it… been eyeing this jacket ever since the Colorado collection came out.

prices have been lowest I’ve ever seen on different platforms. Can be picked up for $250-400 depending on size.

took A photo of it next to one of my fave southwestern inspired polo jackets - the great outdoors hybrid jacket.

the Colorado Collection was meant to be a polo line of southwest inspired pieces done to the highest levels of quality. Basically, if Purple Label was going to do classic polo themes.

the materials, detailing, “fit n’ finish” on this jacket is insane. I’d say it’s higher quality than a lot of the purple label stuff I’ve got. If you like the southwest stuff - I don’t think you’ll have a better opportunity to get this piece at a better price than right now. Can’t imagine a purple label version of polo southwest won’t be a collectors piece long term.
1EFA32E3-74EF-415A-B88F-8F8ACAC52330.jpeg
3ACCABE6-C4B7-4553-AE28-207BE8D1784A.jpeg
F80FD248-E7BB-492B-B419-1A6D6FD9866A.jpeg
421FB8AA-6E45-4A68-99F7-06F3F79BEDE4.jpeg
Nice purchase. I always considered this jacket an extension of the Polo Upcycle, military-inspired collection. The Southwestern spin on it looks good, and made in Italy...top notch.

Nice purchase. I always considered this jacket an extension of the Polo Upcycle, military-inspired collection. The Southwestern spin on it looks good, and made in Italy...top notch.

yah, I liked some of the upcycle collection too.

That stuff is even harder to find on the sites, and don’t think I’ve ever seen for less than $800-900 for an upcycle jacket.

I'll admit, I could have made a similar post as above, right after the tank dropped. But it was only in the 3 digits. On some ole "late night, coupla drinks, YOLO " schitz. Thankfully, I similarly lost the bid, and the fire lust in my veins has died to a steady, medium simmer. They saved me from myself. First new piece of Lo that brought out that level of must-have-yearning since certain Hi Tech pieces. As Jen Psaki would say, "I'll circle back to that."

Last edited:
I'll admit, I could have made a similar post as above, right after the tank dropped. But it was only in the 3 digits. On some ole "late night, coupla drinks, YOLO " schitz. Thankfully, I similarly lost the bid, and the fire lust in my veins has died to a steady, medium simmer. They saved me from myself. First new piece of Lo that brought out that level of must-have-yearning since certain Hi Tech pieces. As Jen Psaki would say, "I'll circle back to that."
might not be anything to circle back to....

Back
Top Bottom