**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

why'd you wait so long🤷‍♂️🤣😂
You could’ve got it for 800-900 in 2018-2019

actually could have gotten for less than that.

I grabbed stadium marsh coat within a month or two of collection dropping.

less than msrp.

i can’t remember what they wanted, was it $598? Think I paid $400. Reseller in Chicago, just wanted to unload it cause he couldn’t return it back to the European store he bought from. At the time, a lot of folks thought it was a clunker from the collection.

4556B959-EC68-47D9-81CA-07C515D3F4B5.jpeg

Thank you @Asho_TO for the alley oop!!!
Details on this shirt.

Where can I find this Jacket for less than $300? I remember Macy's had a sale on this few weeks ago, I added it to my cart and forgot about it...came back an hour later and it was gone...they had it for $150 I believe...I'm mad i slept on this...but anyone gotta plug for $200 for this anywhere?

herringbone.jpeg

Last edited:
Anyone else have issues with the polo app on android?

Never loads anything when I start the app. Have deleted and re downloaded and still have the same problem

“chic cream” ripstop shorts are back in stock at asos

been trying to find these.

20% off code today is gimme20
4E74CD47-AF5F-4403-AE5E-92BDDF0ABDB1.png

Where can I find this Jacket for less than $300? I remember Macy's had a sale on this few weeks ago, I added it to my cart and forgot about it...came back an hour later and it was gone...they had it for $150 I believe...I'm mad i slept on this...but anyone gotta plug for $200 for this anywhere?

herringbone.jpeg
Check the outlets. Came home from florida yesterday and they had it in the outlets in orlando. With a code it would come out around 200. Nothing else worth copping except some basics.

Back
Top Bottom