I can always collect sneakers.

Good for them.

Get ya money.

I might be the next uncle sneaker soon.

1631499724120.png

1631499790638.png

Starting the sneaker empire. Paid 80.00 sold for 500.00

Last edited:
Ok let’s say you didn’t say those words….but you and others on this blog tried severally to underplay the contributions these Brooklynites had/ have still on the world of fashion. It’s kool and I get it that you like others wasn’t there but don’t try to rewrite history Oh and it’s documented
You derailed the thread with false claims. Then doubled back once you realized.

No one is underplaying..Some of you act like polo was nothing before loheads. Ralph Lauren brand has been a desirable, world renowned, luxury brand decades before the loheads stole their first pair of socks. Loheads had an impact but when they act like they deserve shares of the polo company its ridiculous to me. What they did was cool but I think Ralph made them more than they made Ralph. I’m done talking about this because we already went over this in this very thread in 2018. It’s peak season right now so let’s start posting and talking about what’s important

Yeah it was you too
and they did and still to this day them Brooklyn kidz got the world emulating them w/ no regards. And by those comments I know you was not there. If you was you couldn’t make that statements that you have. Can’t rewrite history when it’s to many of us still alive that was not only there but active
oh and documented proof 🤷🏾‍♂️

This little fantasy that what a very small group of new yorkers stole and wore had some sort of worldwide impact on fashion is always hilarious to me.

This little fantasy that what a very small group of new yorkers stole and wore had some sort of worldwide impact on fashion is always hilarious to me.
Sorry u wasnt there to witness it. They sold thirstins book on the polo ap and featured him on multiple ads. Lmao. Smh. Even ralphs telling these guys lolifes had an impact in popularizing polo but they still refuse to believe it.

Last edited:
I wanna thank the academy for sleeping on the white cp 93 sweatshirt. It goes perfect with the p wing jacket.
I wanna thank the postal inspector for getting back the p wing tee. Now I have 2.
I wanna thank the value of the white cp 93 sweatshirt for convincing me to keep the p wing tees.
I also wanna thank weathertight storage bins for keeping the polo fresh. Still smells like the factory.
1631542977331.png

I trust my taste. They laughed at my snow beach pants rant.
Now they go for 3k.

They laughed at my candy apple red 1992 tee. Now they are gone.
I believed in the white cp 93 sweatshirt not the red.
I was right again.

Last edited:
Derailed???? Really 😂 Double back on what??? Y’all can’t rewrite history 😂😂 can’t make up **** as you go when it’s been documented. I wouldn’t believe it nether if I wasn’t there for some of the escapades my era engaged in…
and I agree let’s get back to what them Brooklyn kidz started. 🤷🏾‍♂️😂

Who???

Sorry to Jack the gif bklyn style baby bklyn style baby
BriefBigAzurewingedmagpie-small.gif

But it’s been appropriate for some time.
Because you claimed I said lo heads didn’t have an impact..then when you realized I never said that it all of a sudden switched to “well you underplayed them” lol. Which one is it? If any of you claim I said something then quote me on it and we can discuss otherwise there’s no point.

How do the Sullivan Slim jeans fit? Like the leg opening, big enough to go over tongue on a jordan 3/4?

I said they didnt make polo popular. Never said anything about their impact but if you want to take my words and spin it your own way, cool.

Didnt we go over this the other day?? I didnt say anything about their impact. I said they didnt make it popular You even admitted it lol. “Lets say you didnt say those words”

Ok let’s say you didn’t say those words….but you and others on this blog tried severally to underplay the contributions.

you went from claiming i said something..then taking it back and then claiming i “underplayed” them instead

I have family and peers that I’ve been wearing polo since the 70s and early 80s and they have no idea who the loheads are. I don’t love polo because of the loheads. I respect their stories and think they are cool but polo was already a World renowned brand. Again ehy do you think they took polo clothes to begin with?? Because it was already the hottest brand lol. Your acting like they made clothes from the dollar store fashionable. It was f’ing polo. We can take this to the PMs if you want

I personally don't see the hype of being called or being "LoLife", to me a LoLife were the kids to watch out for on the train in Bklyn, I knew several kids that got there faces sliced for Lo, they would wait till your alone, never one on one or while in groups. always had to have a plan of escape just incase, it was tough growing up in NYC, glad we made it through alive and with all our belonging, except for the loose change and bensie boxes in our cars....

Didnt we go over this the other day?? I didnt say anything about their impact. I said they didnt make it popular You even admitted it lol. “Lets say you didnt say those words”

you went from claiming i said something..then taking it back and then claiming i “underplayed” them instead

I have family and peers that I’ve been wearing polo since the 70s and early 80s and they have no idea who the loheads are. I don’t love polo because of the loheads. I respect their stories and think they are cool but polo was already a World renowned brand. Again ehy do you think they took polo clothes to begin with?? Because it was already the hottest brand lol. Your acting like they made clothes from the dollar store fashionable. It was f’ing polo. We can take this to the PMs if you want

don’t even bother brah, these dudes thrive on twisting written words. Then when you hit em with the facts the narcissist comes out cause they make it about them 🤦‍♂️ Like they was directly in it to begin with 🤷‍♂️ total 🤡’s

Back
Top Bottom