**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

I personally don't see the hype of being called or being "LoLife", to me a LoLife were the kids to watch out for on the train in Bklyn, I knew several kids that got there faces sliced for Lo, they would wait till your alone, never one on one or while in groups. always had to have a plan of escape just incase, it was tough growing up in NYC, glad we made it through alive and with all our belonging, except for the loose change and bensie boxes in our cars....
Seems like a lot of those guys are grown now and reselling polo for the same head crack prices as every other reseller. yet preach love and loyalty.
here's an extended look at the sneakers...
s7-1373240_alternate1.jpeg
s7-1373240_alternate3.jpeg
s7-1373240_alternate2.jpeg
Would be nice if the bottom of the sneakers had the pwing logo aswell

I personally don't see the hype of being called or being "LoLife", to me a LoLife were the kids to watch out for on the train in Bklyn, I knew several kids that got there faces sliced for Lo, they would wait till your alone, never one on one or while in groups. always had to have a plan of escape just incase, it was tough growing up in NYC, glad we made it through alive and with all our belonging, except for the loose change and bensie boxes in our cars....

Saying this meanwhile your screen name is get “LO”. SMH. Shows you were also influenced by lo lifes. You didnt come up with that out of the blue. Who you think started the word Lo. Vic lo. Rudy lo. Etc... Im Done yo.

Last edited:
Saying this meanwhile your screen name is get “LO”. SMH. Shows you were also influenced by lo lifes. You didnt come up with that out of the blue. Who you think started the word Lo. Vic lo. Rudy lo. Etc... Im Done yo.
He damn sure didn't invent it, but the first time I remeber noticing someone us the phrase "Lo" as we know it today was "the Grand man just as usual,/now let me slow down cause I know I'm confusin' y'all" himself , Grand Puba.

"I hit a flow all dipped in Lo / Sit back and sip Mo' as I count my dough
Grand Puba Maxwell, Doogie, comin' with the New York / we keep it real like jail when we mic talk"

I remembered cause I had to rewind like, "Did he say, 'Lo'? He is talkin about Polo, right? Yeah, he is? Who the hell just says 'Lo? That's silly." By the end of the week, I sayin' "Lo." LMAO.

And you say, New York City?

Came here to post this lol…

I’m OT, but I swung by the nearest outlet and scooped one up. Had to since I missed the initial drop…

any of the other pieces from last fall /winter that got held back?

would be nice if they decided to make all those polo country style items from last year stuff you can grab at factory stores…

any of the other pieces from last fall /winter that got held back?

would be nice if they decided to make all those polo country style items from last year stuff you can grab at factory stores…
Saw a Factory Store Catalog Screen for Factory 2021 and it had photos of every delayed 2020 item including the 2020 Artic Explorer Knit Sweater and the 2020 Bright Graphic Hooded Coat and more pictured. These are the identical photos that were taken from the 2020 Vouge Magazine photo shoot. RL will definitely sell some of the other delayed 2020 items in Factory Stores, but not all are guaranteed to be released.
I expect some of the delayed 2020 sport shirts to start being rolled out soon at Factory Stores since there are 3 different colors of Polo Country Logo Tees on the way to shelves.

RL is still making Factory Store-only items. There's a very nice cotton Factory Store-only Native Cardigan that is a blow up of the Polo Great Outdoors Limited 2in1 Sweater.

Trust, The Factory Store will be loaded.

Saw a Factory Store Catalog Screen for Factory 2021 and it had photos of every delayed 2020 item including the 2020 Artic Explorer Knit Sweater and the 2020 Bright Graphic Hooded Coat and more pictured. These are the identical photos that were taken from the 2020 Vouge Magazine photo shoot. RL will definitely sell some of the other delayed 2020 items in Factory Stores, but not all are guaranteed to be released.
I expect some of the delayed 2020 sport shirts to start being rolled out soon at Factory Stores since there are 3 different colors of Polo Country Logo Tees on the way to shelves.

RL is still making Factory Store-only items. There's a very nice cotton Factory Store-only Native Cardigan that is a blow up of the Polo Great Outdoors Limited 2in1 Sweater.

Trust, The Factory Store will be loaded.

awesome, thanks for posting this dude.

cant wait to see it. Haven’t been compelled to checkout a factory store in a while…

with the orange sportsman shirt hitting, should be a great indicator of holiday 2021 @ factory store. I’ll probably end up spending more there than off regular polo website & dept stores.

New ski bear sweater up on rl U.K.:

EFA1B26B-E172-41CD-B815-C99B61370F20.png

Few interesting new things listed on polo factory store website - men’s, women, kids:
74C9B4FF-F815-4880-9760-A6570574B8C3.png
855641A7-0A3E-4A87-8723-5EA20193E0A1.png
7C712DDF-0755-4F93-B501-F2C93F83C133.png
D0A554B5-0B03-4D0B-87BE-8186AC5BAC32.png
4A94AE48-BA3C-423E-9515-97538A7A464B.png

Attachments

• FBDF8370-88AB-44C4-BEC3-038DF1F5869D.png
    FBDF8370-88AB-44C4-BEC3-038DF1F5869D.png
    734.3 KB · Views: 8
Back
Top Bottom