**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

What in the wide wide world of sports is the theme on this? They've got the word "polo player", they feature the horse and polo player, but then have a big soccer ball?
Jpeg.png

ghostfacekillahcmonson.jpg
The original name of the brand was down to 2 names..

The first was players

The second name was polo

Ralphs beat friend at the time brought him to a polo match and loved the Rugby's etc .

His friend picked the name "players" so with good judgement he went against him and we have the brand we know today...

Literally was one decision away from wearing player gear ... 😂

Player wear

Player clothes

Player sport ....

In a alternative timeline I'm sure it's there ....

Polo Sport team I need this hat in white nylon with a stitched on pwing logo.
Yall know what to do. I expect it for the spring 2022.
1631729214545.png

I also expect a white giant p wing patch jumper.
Linen and cotton. We need heavy and cool not warm and light.

1631753245219.png

This white sweatshirt, just add a chenille p wing logo patch .
I want it very bushy.
I need that as well. This is not brain surgery.

I am going to speak slowly for you...

Release... the white... canvas... p .. wing... jacket.
You understand the words you are reading.
You hablo ingles?

1631754120172.png

And do not release the sportsman explorer sweater without a waist length down coat
with the graphic on the back to accompany it.

Steal these ideas because you cant hire taste.

The p wing tee with the sport tag sold out?
Polo sport tag on stadium sound familiar?

Yes im being disrespectful. Now go be useful.

Thank You.

Last edited:
This is the delayed 2020 Arctic Explorer Sweater. The same photo was on the Factory Store Fall 2021 Catalog screen that I saw, but I not sure if it will release at the Factory Store or on RL.com. Either way, this one will be purchased.

looks like some going factory store, some rl website?

this was a 2020 delayed item from same collection, right? Saw it on rl UK site today.

Actually, I think in foreign markets… factory store stuff ends up on their rl website right?

5F7FE5AC-9E50-4A54-8F5B-28F91C738AB5.png

looks like some going factory store, some rl website?

this was a 2020 delayed item from same collection, right? Saw it on rl UK site today.

Actually, I think in foreign markets… factory store stuff ends up on their rl website right?

5F7FE5AC-9E50-4A54-8F5B-28F91C738AB5.png
Yes, RL would take losses by putting all of 2020 in Factory Stores, I think some of it will rollout through RL.com

This shirt released in The UK last year, July 2020, on time for Fall 2020 along with 3 others that were delayed in USA.

I'm not sure what RL does overseas with unsold merchandise. I know a lot of high tier items get sold to TK Maxx. Some EU tagged merchandise has also been shipped back to USA and sold in Factory Stores. The whole system is confusing.

Last edited:
If he re releases the red and white canvas version of the p wing jacket , then I will never disrespect their design team.
Good night gentlemen.

Saw a Factory Store Catalog Screen for Factory 2021 and it had photos of every delayed 2020 item including the 2020 Artic Explorer Knit Sweater and the 2020 Bright Graphic Hooded Coat and more pictured. These are the identical photos that were taken from the 2020 Vouge Magazine photo shoot. RL will definitely sell some of the other delayed 2020 items in Factory Stores, but not all are guaranteed to be released.
I expect some of the delayed 2020 sport shirts to start being rolled out soon at Factory Stores since there are 3 different colors of Polo Country Logo Tees on the way to shelves.

RL is still making Factory Store-only items. There's a very nice cotton Factory Store-only Native Cardigan that is a blow up of the Polo Great Outdoors Limited 2in1 Sweater.

Trust, The Factory Store will be loaded.

Yes!! i saw the Native Cardigan at Outlet too....looked very nice....

Lol I know they crack me up, like I cant just goto my outlet and use a 20-30% code depending on whats sent out and save myself 50-60 bucks. I guess not everyone live close enough to an outlet and or just doesnt care?
A mix of the two and desperation

Why are the prices on this bear so high? Is it because it was the 50th anniversary/original bear?
FB62C754-0DB7-4EC8-A06A-6296F27D13D8.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom