**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

EU seems like they got a surplus. Resellers over there are not charging the insane initial prices they were during the summer.

Couple new pickups…

- hi tech jean joggers
- pants from the “snake River” collection, orange GI pants (pretty sure a spring/summer collection)

hi tech jean joggers are kind of weird. I dig em but couldn’t imagine paying retail at $298.

anyone got the light blue hi tech (varick fit) jeans or the hi tech camo pants with the yellow cargo pocket?

34A21198-5583-4384-BAF5-9756109BE0F7.jpeg
B43F09C4-69D5-48DE-BF2C-52572F195390.jpeg
7F9401D2-3FF2-474B-A4C7-14259401CB38.jpeg
Yo! These are crazy! All this stadium talk but ive peeped you be coming up on some gems man.

You calling Gucci using 1988 Rakim lyrics wack?
Smh

Thats what I call timeless.

I don't buy resale. I resale other brands.
So I aint hating. I sell fendi gucci etc for resale.
I just dont buy resold polo. The amount I pay for resale polo, I can buy a gucci
piece.
Yes

got me a $75 tee that I wont be able to wear until spring :pimp:

If you can get it to add to yuor cart goto the website and check out.

I somehow got the stadium jacket in small to trade hopefully.

the vest and jacket and shorts were never available to me and meow the apps refreshed and they are showing as unavailable. Can’t even click their links

I somehow got the stadium jacket in small to trade hopefully.

the vest and jacket and shorts were never available to me and meow the apps refreshed and they are showing as unavailable. Can’t even click their links
The jacket in stock or the hyped black jacket?

I shoulda trusted my gut and went to the Ralph Lauren store on prince street yesterday they said there were no first come first serve it was already pre sold and today they just said it’s first come first serve lol go figure

This is completely bogus💯💯 Ralph Lauren is playing all of yall. Everyone’s orders are going to be canceled. As my homegirl posted over a month ago, if you read her post you were already to late all sold out, this drop was harder to find then the browns drop. My trans brother just made a post about it too the other day on that other forum… shazam fury of the gods movie hitting theaters in 2023💯💯

1634828448124.png

1634828605810.png

Dont overbrand my clothes and not even have the whole collection available.

Im still hunting down the tank.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom