**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Okay. Your truth is your truth.
It’s not my truth brother grim, it’s what the fact are. Ralph lauren distributes the tokyo collection to goat. No problems there, yet we want people to buy into they had issues distributing to their stores or .com 🤔🤔 sure some pc released early n my peoples went to town. But not everything leaked online early. That’s a fact, not an opinion, not hyperbole, not your truth, not the hairs standing on my peoples chin 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️ But fact, makes sense 🧐

Tokyo stadium Polo available in small and medium right now.

Think the regular hat too.

loving the restocks on goat

B8499CF7-33D7-4D13-9B10-10638613AC16.jpeg

Think everything is at least 25%
I’m anticipating stuff like the orange Maine shirt, the green sportsman bear tee, the green/grey sportsman hoodie and the red satin tiger jacket being excluded or at the bare minimum 25%… which would mean those rare 30% codes being tossed around in this thread were more valuable… but then again it does say 50% and they don’t fall under the exclusion category so who knows smh

That's not exactly how percentages work but close enough at those numbers it's pretty much negligible.(~36% off)

For some reason our factory stores up here decided 50% off was too much... Pretty lame
80A17D5A-6A7A-4597-B3D4-F9D82015CD9F.png

I’m anticipating stuff like the orange Maine shirt, the green sportsman bear tee, the green/grey sportsman hoodie and the red satin tiger jacket being excluded or at the bare minimum 25%… which would mean those rare 30% codes being tossed around in this thread were more valuable… but then again it does say 50% and they don’t fall under the exclusion category so who knows smh
I was considering grabbing that tee as well and probably will if 50 percent off unless this shows up.
Screenshot_20211020-121450_Instagram.jpg

Thought the tee was long sleeve only but now that I know it's a short sleeve version as well its piqued my interest

What at the outlet counts as special edition product? I haven’t been there in months

particularly interested in the red satin jacket, sportsman stuff and orange Maine shirt…. I’m sure the sportsman stuff falls under that category

What at the outlet counts as special edition product? I haven’t been there in months

particularly interested in the red satin jacket, sportsman stuff and orange Maine shirt…. I’m sure the sportsman stuff falls under that category

Easily could vary store to store; iirc previous years when I’ve gone in it’s usually just bear stuff excluded from disco but that may have changed. I just got off the phone with an outlet up here & was told the 40% off works on the orange Maine shirt, comes to around $220 CAD after discount. Decent but I think I’m gonna risk waiting for clearance pricing personally.

Easily could vary store to store; iirc previous years when I’ve gone in it’s usually just bear stuff excluded from disco but that may have changed. I just got off the phone with an outlet up here & was told the 40% off works on the orange Maine shirt, comes to around $220 CAD after discount. Decent but I think I’m gonna risk waiting for clearance pricing personally.
I’ve been trying to find the SKU on the green and grey sportsman hoodie. Normally I get the SKUs off the factory site but I can’t find it on there

I saw it on the virtual store but it’s not a selectable item to get more info on

I was looking for the southwestern cardigan sku too but it wasnt on there either. Oh well, I stopped by mine last week and they had a full stack of them so I'll just try to run up this weekend and grab one.

Was able to do a phone order and got 50% off the jacket with no problem. Didn't even have to mention the promo.

I was looking for the southwestern cardigan sku too but it wasnt on there either. Oh well, I stopped by mine last week and they had a full stack of them so I'll just try to run up this weekend and grab one.
Pics?

Back
Top Bottom