**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Damm they must be super busy at the outlet stores I called back after being left on hold and the Concierge person was like are you the one that wants the Satin tiger jacket in a XL lol so everyone prob calling for that jacket now lol. I got those 3 Yankee mlb satin jackets that’s enough satin for me I’m not really a fan of that.

I called the factory store and they claim they got a message saying they can’t do phone orders for the red jacket anymore. Also claim they’re sold out. I called 5 diff stores. All of em said they’d call me back smh

I called the factory store and they claim they got a message saying they can’t do phone orders for the red jacket anymore. Also claim they’re sold out. I called 5 diff stores. All of em said they’d call me back smh
Exactly why I decided to call as soon as I got the promo email and knew the store was open. Hope you get through.

Honestly that’s bs I would call and ask to speak to a manager

I gave them the style # on the site and they needed the sku. Several stores didn’t get that jacket. I probably should’ve called earlier but I was busy at work. Called soon as I had some down time. I can’t find the sku to that jacket

Happen to have a stock number for the jacket?
Screenshot_20211123-103122_Chrome.jpg

I got off the phone with them over an hour ago to place an order for the jacket. Gave them all my info. Still haven’t gotten an email link lol oh well

The same thing literally happened to someone so that's why I said call back. He did the same thing.
I waited 2 hours and nothing.. called back and said aye y’all got my info and never emailed me.. 10 min later finally got it. I’m sure that jacket in high demand during 50% off I wasn’t tryna miss my size good looks

I got off the phone with them over an hour ago to place an order for the jacket. Gave them all my info. Still haven’t gotten an email link lol oh well

I ended up going into my nearest Outlet and put an order in .. joint is shipping from the store in Lake Charles, NY. They had a full size run if anyone want to call and try that store.

****ing amateur hour at the damn outlets tonight. Took 30 minutes to get some service and over an hour to finally make a purchase. **** you have the b squad on the floor during over time.

Phones was blowing off the hook which I'm assuming was alot of yall ordering that damn jacket. Ah well purchased alot but I'm a little upset that sweater still ain't show up.

Anybody need anything from the outlets i got u. My store still has the orange maine guide button down, and bear sportsman tee, lmk if ur looking for a peice i can see if they got it. My outlet is 10 mins from me.
Both outlets in STL are 5 min apart from each other and all the employees were on FaceTime with their fam and friends at the new 1 grabbin piles of clothes for them

must be nice lol

i wish everyone luck on the tiger jackets . knowing the outlets i wouldn't count the item in your hands till you get that shipping confirmation. i have a feeling a lot of orders are not going to ship. i hope im wrong?

polo dot com just dropped their sale its 40 off 125.00 but does not include all

Back
Top Bottom