**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

I had a few items discounted before the 40%.. checked my cart and they’re back at full price but still eligible

these companies been playin games recently. I’m glad I’m 1 of the few that copped off Nike when their 20% dropped. The joggers I copped shot back up in price like an hour after that code went live

Last edited:
I had a few items discounted before the 40%.. checked my cart and they’re back at full price but still eligible

these companies been playin games recently. I’m glad I’m 1 of the few that copped off Nike when their 20% dropped. The joggers I copped shot back up in price like an hour after that code went live
last year the deals were better in the end of season sale (late January). might have to skip black Friday.

The Polo Factory Store has been incredible this Fall. RL really elevated The Factory Stores by selling the unreleased 2020 inventory through these channels, instead of bulk selling to TJ Maxx/Marshall's and Ross. I hope that Ralph Lauren continues to sell parts of general their release collections through Factory Stores. The entire sportsman group is official, and the red sateen Tiger Baseball Jacket is an instant classic. It holds it's weight next to any of the classic Polo Jackets.

My outlet didn’t let me use a $10 off every $50 spent coupon on top of Black Friday discounts even though it doesn’t expire until mid December… oh well looks like I’m waiting til the Maine shirt hits clearance still

My outlet didn’t let me use a $10 off every $50 spent coupon on top of Black Friday discounts even though it doesn’t expire until mid December… oh well looks like I’m waiting til the Maine shirt hits clearance still
Ya they aint letting no coupons on top of the blk friday deals. Only the military discount extra 10% works. Not even the birthday coupon works. Pretty weak.

Is this in outlets? Seeing a lot of listings on eBay.

Attachments

• EB3086E2-5C2E-445D-8101-EA81534AE03D.png
    EB3086E2-5C2E-445D-8101-EA81534AE03D.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 281
Anyone have the rrl limited linen denim? I have the hemp ones from last yeat but I sweat a large amount. Thinking about getting those since it should be lighter weight

Don't remember seeing it in mine but their was a ton of different camo Appearal available so I wouldn't be suprised

Back
Top Bottom