**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

I’ve washed the red pwing crew neck probably 20-25 times.

No bleeding, but the p-wing graphic showing some aging.

Cold + delicate, usually a detergent meant for color/brights, but I’m sure I’ve washed it with regular stuff too.

The only thing I do different for some items is hang to dry or lay flat. Even done some hand wash only stuff from purple label in the delicate cycle with good detergent, and haven’t had any problems yet….

I’ll upload a couple pics so you can see condition. It’s fine for me, and if I worry about clothing too much I don’t end up ever wearing it… but I realize that’s not for everyone.

Edit: actually, that equestrian polo from purple label… that I’ll probably baby.
C4802C59-39AA-4BBF-96C9-E0C164A861AF.jpeg

E245E074-A40E-4ABE-A524-D54FAECC69E0.jpeg
This one explicitly states to hand wash
E711A52A-9C56-4561-B66C-AA36A3BBAF04.jpeg
That equestrian polo is something. Thanks for the thoughtful post. The red pwing looks really good; imo maybe even better faded like that... almost like a vintage look getting better with age..unlike the cross flags stuff..the cotton around the embroidery kind of warps a bit. Nothing major but still enough to annoy me.

DBBB44E0-96CD-4B08-A646-15A0C0030235.jpeg
Come on trough and check out this dope hiphop experience celebrating on of our Pilar’s in this culture of ours. Peace

E43DE864-5D76-4599-AEAE-FA6FB3E8D780.jpeg

Today was a good day 😎
I had the pleasure of presenting a mixed media canvas I did for the prop master the man himself
Kool Dj Red Alert 🚨 at the port authority bus terminal in midtown nyc. My Friday/Saturday nights from 9pm to 12am listening to 98.7 kiss fm (wbls mr magic & marly marl) was the best as a kid.
Salute my guys @osd_paperchasr and Co- Curator @koerodriguez for executing flawless victory!!!!

“The Red Alert Experience'' celebrates legendary New York disc jockey and Hip-Hop icon, Kool DJ Red Alert. 2022 marks Red's 45th year as a professional DJ and beloved Hip-Hop figure. Featuring carefully curated items that celebrate Red’s long and storied musical career, THE RED ALERT EXPERIENCE will give Red his flowers “now,” while he can smell them.

The Red Alert Experience and Snapshot by Irving Pantin will open on Wednesday, February 9, 2022 with a panel discussion featuring DJ Red Alert, Irving “Snapshot” Pantin and the exhibition curators. Red Alert will also perform a special opening day mix at the Port Authority Midtown Bus Terminal’s Performing Arts Stage located in the South Wing Main Concourse. Both exhibitions will end on Thursday, March 31, 2022.

For more information, contact: Rudy King via email at ruking@panynj.gov and Sean Willams at paperchasr@gmail.com

What Browns sold:

polo-ralph-lauren-x-browns-p-wing-crew-neck-sweatshirt_15778971_30826624_1920.jpg

What Browns sent:

s-l400.jpg

No excuses for the bait and switch, but keep it a buck...how many folks chose the return / refund option? :lol:

Dope either way to me but to each their own. I actually prefer the less busy variant.

Only place I see them is eBay, etc. for ridiculous prices.
Not gonna lie, when I saw what people got I wasn’t so mad at myself for missing out. Because what Browns showed on the website was basically an OG piece.

Come on trough and check out this dope hiphop experience celebrating on of our Pilar’s in this culture of ours. Peace

Today was a good day 😎
I had the pleasure of presenting a mixed media canvas I did for the prop master the man himself
Kool Dj Red Alert 🚨 at the port authority bus terminal in midtown nyc. My Friday/Saturday nights from 9pm to 12am listening to 98.7 kiss fm (wbls mr magic & marly marl) was the best as a kid.
Salute my guys @osd_paperchasr and Co- Curator @koerodriguez for executing flawless victory!!!!

“The Red Alert Experience'' celebrates legendary New York disc jockey and Hip-Hop icon, Kool DJ Red Alert. 2022 marks Red's 45th year as a professional DJ and beloved Hip-Hop figure. Featuring carefully curated items that celebrate Red’s long and storied musical career, THE RED ALERT EXPERIENCE will give Red his flowers “now,” while he can smell them.

The Red Alert Experience and Snapshot by Irving Pantin will open on Wednesday, February 9, 2022 with a panel discussion featuring DJ Red Alert, Irving “Snapshot” Pantin and the exhibition curators. Red Alert will also perform a special opening day mix at the Port Authority Midtown Bus Terminal’s Performing Arts Stage located in the South Wing Main Concourse. Both exhibitions will end on Thursday, March 31, 2022.

For more information, contact: Rudy King via email at ruking@panynj.gov and Sean Willams at paperchasr@gmail.com
The dopeness of this is... no words for it. Cats don't even know.

Today was a good day 😎

This is amazing. Absolute legend.

The dopeness of this is... no words for it. Cats don't even know.

This is amazing. Absolute legend.
Yo red is one of the most down to earth cat I ever met in this game hand down. We use to live in the same neighborhood back in the early 2000’s. Him and his family good peoples
It was a blast for me the do that for hiphop legendary icon. The story’s he tells just about 98.7 kiss is a library in itself

Anyone ever remove letters from nylon?

polo-ralph-lauren-hi-tech-color-blocked-pullover-royal_3a00be67-e77a-4860-875f-d6f2c2acd714_10...png

I feel like that was asked in here previously. Hopefully someone answers
That was me. I did my 2019/18 US open six panel hat. I hate the flag on everything,you have to have time so get some water and make sure too have clean hands (might have to wash a few times depending on how long it takes you cause of the natural oils in your skin)
I used just my fingernails and patience (see pictures)

…..now I hope you are not thinking about doing that to the hi tech jacket as that is one of the dopiest RL pieces in recent releases (top 25 along w/ the pants) imo don’t do it because that’s what actually makes the jacket da ish.

Now a suggestion go to hobby lobby,Michael’s,bleck art supplies (depending on your area)
Match up the navy blue w/ createx acrylic airbrush paint and get some 0.1 -0.5/0.6 brushes
After painting the letters use a household hairdryer on the highest setting for 60 seconds and dry to the touch then turn the garment inside out and put in the dryer on regular settings for 20/30 minutes.
Wa-lah now you have a ghostface killa RL pullover. Again just a suggestion.
A lot easier than removing the letters
I hope this helps but Imo I wouldn’t do it as this is one of those “you got one” RL items
Peace
KRASHONE
D634BDA5-AAF2-444C-B7C4-FE22CE13E545.jpeg
E635606C-B302-468A-90D6-F35078E356CD.jpeg
7E41120E-852A-40D4-8462-E046EB76AAB6.jpeg
797743E0-9849-46C5-B768-83752643C1C5.jpeg

Last edited:
I have. US open six panel hat. I hate the flag on everything,you have to have time so get some water and make sure too have clean hands (might have to wash a few times depending on how long it takes you cause of the natural oils in your skin)
I used just my fingernails and patience (see pictures) …..now I hope you are not thinking about doing that to the hi tech jacket as that is one of the dopiest RL pieces in recent releases (top 25 along w/ the pants) imo don’t do it because that’s what actually makes the jacket da ish. Now a sojustion
Agreed. I have it in a large brand new if anyone was interested.

Back
Top Bottom