**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Does anyone leave their sweaters or coats in the plastic wrapping they came in? Or do they just leave it out in the open air to collect tons and tons of lint? I personally keep every piece I own in something to protect it from the elements, there’s only so much a lint brush could do, sometimes the lint brush after time seems like it could even mess up the clothing even more. Because RL clothing collects lint like crazy especially bear sweaters.
A lot of my knits are in a storage container for at least 6-9 months out the year as I rotate my spring summer/ fall winter stuff... My new stuff stays in the bag til it's worn... I don't dry my knit sweaters either .. hang dry or die trying ...

New Fishing/Angler Bear on the way. Cotton and Hooded just like the current Wildlife Bear. I think wool is better, but the new bear embroidery/sewing is the best that it's ever been.

Screenshot_20230116_130832_Instagram.jpg

MLTD has 30%off with that MLK code. Got me that utility vest...luckily still have my size.

Is the sale still going on? If so, mind sharing the code?

EDIT: Nvm: for anyone looking, the code is 30MLK

Looks like it has a hood, if it is a hood then it should have strings I hate hoodies with no strings.
Correct. It is hooded and looks like this one has NO drawings. I know it's a way for Ralph to cut costs, and charge buyers $100 extra for the hood, but I'll buy it at heavy discount.

New Fishing/Angler Bear on the way. Cotton and Hooded just like the current Wildlife Bear. I think wool is better, but the new bear embroidery/sewing is the best that it's ever been.

Was really impressed by the knit I got last year... Details are waaaay better than the 90s... Probably the only thing that has improved with Ralph Lauren over the years.... 😂

New Fishing/Angler Bear on the way.

Any links to this page yet? Probably a bear I can’t say no to. Found a hat with a similar bear but slightly modified.

Anyone have word of the next potential collection that’s dropping?
Have a feeling there’s more to come from the Mojave/great outdoors collection. Not sure if they’re meant to be separate distinct collections but between the orange waterproof bomber & the angler bear seems like they might have a more traditional great outdoors collection along with the Mojave stuff.

Probably safe to assume there’s gonna be a random collab (similar to Browns, Clot, Kith, etc.) sometime soon too.

Any links to this page yet? Probably a bear I can’t say no to. Found a hat with a similar bear but slightly modified.

Have a feeling there’s more to come from the Mojave/great outdoors collection. Not sure if they’re meant to be separate distinct collections but between the orange waterproof bomber & the angler bear seems like they might have a more traditional great outdoors collection along with the Mojave stuff.

Probably safe to assume there’s gonna be a random collab (similar to Browns, Clot, Kith, etc.) sometime soon too.
Was hoping for a new cp93 inspo or something closer to the original collections from the 90s. They kind of ran through all that in 2018 I guess.

The Trail Run/Mojave Collection could definitely have more since it's a Spring Collection so huge that they released it early in late Fall 22'. There is a Bright Green Wildlife 5 Panel Cap that will be available vey soon. Edit: Stock image and description says Deer Patch this time. Ralph must have took a loss on all those Mojave Wildlife Vest refunds 😆
Screenshot_20230119_055231_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230119_055248_Chrome.jpg

Not sure about collabs, but I'd pencil one in. They are big money makers and drive sales across all departments for the brand.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom