The Official Rap world through NT eyes ////Vol. Thank God this isnt the real world

1) Despite consistently putting out hit after hit after hit, for over a decade and being consistently requested by ALL major artist the entire time Swizz Beats is the worse Producer Ever and all he puts out is trash.

2) Lil B is the lord creator of hiphop and Is the living breathing incarnation of both Big & Pac in pretty %$$*+ attire.... #swag

3) Rick Ross is really Really the Teflon Don of rap considering he has a classic Catalog and nobody wants to war with him

4) Wale is an emotional %$$*+, Yet a grown man who walks around crying about parent issues in highwater socks and eatin cockroaches is a Rebel

5) Nah we cant listen to Drake he's cupcake soft and he's a jew from Canada.... Yo throw on that new V-nasty **$# tho it bumps
pimp.gif

6) Every rapper that has saw even a glimpse of times square and isnt part of Wu-Tang is Old,Washed up and have never nor will ever be **$#

7) any artist who only has a one mixtape out is officially A veteran and deserves praise for reaching 100k youtube views. 

glasses.gif
As soon as said artist gets an Official Album out, and reach 500k Youtube views, they have lost all talent and potential to ever be a good rapper again

9) Los Can outrap any rapper living Despite rapping over every rapper living beats and not making not near a peep in any realm

10) Nobody checks For Fab or Jadakiss except your favorite rapper, and Def jam every two years

11) How can I forget that Bricksquad is the new Death Row and if you do as much as not recognize the magical ****** Aura of Oj the juiceman you will be boxed up on the cover of the Canadian Wall Street Journal

Feel free to post your favorite NT Music world observations

NT or NY?

You have terrible humor. You should have just posted the ridiculous claims and a
laugh.gif
. You sound like Dane Cook.

change to NT cuz i read this whole thing scratching my head...then when i saw you meant NT it all made sense.

Two new entries.... based off things ive seen in the past few days

- Chief Keef new album will be this generations TM101
- Trinidad James is the culmination of 2chainz, Future, A$ap Rocky, & Gucci Mane rolled in one

You could just not go to the music forum if you have a problem with it instead of making lame threads like this. This is something MidEastBeast would do.

Last edited:
Jim Jones is the reason max b is in jail and Stack bundles is dead

Puff is the devil

Baby and Slim make all the money off the artists and give them a 1,000 weekly allowance...

i mean...sure there are some dudes who say absurd stuff, but that's bound to happen when a lot of opinions are gathered in one place.
most people recognize Keef's appeal = it bumps in the whip/gets you hype
nobody in the Trin James thread is even saying that. some say that's his lane. nobody in there is even saying anything more than some of his music bumps.

To dudes getting their panties in a bunch this isnt really a bash post. just a mirror of the sentiments that A lot of NT'ers share which seem to be the exact opposite of what people in the real world know as fact.

Ex. Nt dudes still saying cole aint hot, ain't got no buzz, although he was one of the highest selling hiphop acts this year and outsold several major label names (Like the hottest rapper of the year :rofl: )

Let me not forget the Game is forever irrelevant in hip hop nobody checks for him.... Despite being on damn near every major mixtape of whateva year it's in, constantly WORLD touring, Constantly releasing good music, Going gold everytime out, And having a Reality show on VH1.........

but nah none of that matters in 2012 nobody on tumblr post his pics up, and he don't waer enough of a brand i ain't heard of until two weeks ago

Last edited:
Post still sucks. You act like the real world is so much better when Wayne is clocking 950K 1st week and 2Chainz is one of the hottest artists and Cash Out is closing the BET awards

Post still sucks. You act like the real world is so much better when Wayne is clocking 950K 1st week and 2Chainz is one of the hottest artists and Cash Out is closing the BET awards

Dude i take it that you are really offended that i decided to shine a lil light on the crazy perception NT has on A lot of artist. Two times in here to say it sucks within 10 post #thankyoubasedgod

Dude i take it that you are really offended that i decided to shine a lil light on the crazy perception NT has on A lot of artist. Two times in here to say it sucks within 10 post #thankyoubasedgod
Not my fault your post sucks that it has 10 posts in 14 months.

Feel free to post your favorite NT Music world observations

I didn't see this thread originally last year, but wow...this is correct 100%, each and every one :lol: All I can say is thank the heavens that Kreayshawn isn't getting her **** sucked on here anymore. Hopefully her threads are buried over at sneakertalk and never heard from again.

I don't see what the [apparent] problem of this thread is either. If a random outsider would have lurked this thread leading up to the post, those would be the exact observations made :lol:

added to the list is that Kanye hasn't made any meaningful music since 2010 (in Nt'ers eyes all he talks about is money)

added to the list is that Kanye hasn't made any meaningful music since 2010 (in Nt'ers eyes all he talks about is money)
Cant forget about this. New KanYe is equal to old KanYe to be honest in terms of quality

Back
Top Bottom