THE OFFICIAL REAL WORLD XVI THREAD VOL. SAN DIEGO

Joined Jun 7, 2006
Priscilla Mendez - Still 19 though

Alexandra Govere -

Ashley Kelsey

Don't know if you guys want pics of Sam McGinn

Joined Oct 12, 2010
season looks whack. a stud, pole smoker, hipster, and a meathead. the chick above looks like the only bright spot.

Joined Jan 7, 2006
I have a friend that works across the street from where they live. People hate them and throw stuff at them all the time I guess, so they're only allowed to go to 2 bars and 2 clubs

Joined Jul 29, 2001
Originally Posted by pokeyneil30

I have a friend that works across the street from where they live. People hate them and throw stuff at them all the time I guess, so they're only allowed to go to 2 bars and 2 clubs
The reason they go to only a couple places (at night, as a group) is because MTV decides where they get to go out. They do research into the area they're filming and come up with a list of places they think fits the demographic. They open up a bidding process to prospective establishments. Many don't want cameras in there (whether it's MTV or not, doesn't make a difference). But trust me, there are more than just two nightclubs and two bars in SD that want MTV cameras around.

And hating on real World people because they're filming in your city is both A) played out, and B) stupid.

Joined Jan 23, 2007
Originally Posted by pokeyneil30

The city peeps w/ the real life.... DO NOT WANT.

Those hooooooes though

Joined Dec 25, 2005
I know for sure there's been more than a few 18-20 year olds on RW's and never heard of them being prohibited from drinking. Maybe it was enforced and I just didn't notice?

Anyway, trailer looked weak but after further review the females aren't too shabby except for the ****. Will tune in for the premiere

Top Bottom