The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

DUDE, ARE U #$$!!** KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
ITEM# 10502610 (QUESTION MID SNEAKER) is no longer in stock and has been removed from your bag

damn bro, sorry to hear.  You're the reason why I decided to check JJ. After I read your post, went on and they were posted.

Guess I wasnt the only one. I hit refresh and saw them. I was already logged in and STILL missed them, and the internet was moving at a decent speed for once. I was SURE I had them...then no dice! FML.

Guess I will wait for blue toes

Copped mine on JimmyJazz with ease and got the confirmation email..... Still waiting on my pys cancellation or confirmation....... Damn JJ gotta charge that tax and shipping... came out to 133..

I really was certain I had these too. They must have gone mad quick because I got through the whole process quick and still missed out.

this is nuts.  i remember the days when the questions and answers sat on clearance on eastbay...now, you can't even get 1 pair!  man, i hope the blue toes will be easier....put a "limited" tag on it, and guarantee sell out!  that %+# cray...

2z54xeg.jpg

332v0gm.jpg
usoi8.jpg
2vcxmiw.jpg

No reason to double up this morning since i still have a pair of pearl toes from 2002. The OG version was in 96 supposedly (i always thought it was january 97 but i guess im wrong) 2002 pearl toe retros and now 2012 pearl toe re-retro. 3 Times. Ordered 2012 version on packershoes. These pictures are of my 2002 version that i rocked yesterday.

dope pics up there...how reebok gonna lie about these never releasing with the pearl toe since 96 lol

Reebok made these super limited when Iverson buzz is crazy & Philly in the playoffs makes no sense 2 me...
Plus I'm heated cause these are one of the few pairs of reeboks I rock with

Originally Posted by MDkicks

^Np. That's good, I forgot about shoe city. DTLR is having a midnight launch and it's supposed to be real cool. Everyone already reserved the shoes and they're gonna have music playing like always and a 2K12 tournament to win free stuff.
Which DTLR? the one by Iverson mall said they're releasing theirs when the store opens at 10am & btw do you know how these fit? true to sz? run small or big? thanks man I appreciate all the help!

I would love to see some comparison pics from someone who has each generation of them.

I wonder how many of the 29.99 specials and ugly c/ws they did will come out of the woodworks now. Is it just me or were some of them available on PYS forever until the last few months when this retro was announced. SMH. Funny to me though.

Those of you that ordered PYS, have you yet to receive either a confirmation or cancellation? This delay is killing me!

Back
Top Bottom