The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

Nice pics up there. Really wanted to get these, but wasn't able to get them online or at the stores.

Originally Posted by GoldenTicket21

Originally Posted by NCTwin

The RareBreed owner posted in this thread on the 15th
http://niketalk.com/reply/12840223/Re-Reebok-Question-to-return-in-2012-#reply-12840223

So I guess people should try and email him if you had no luck ordering?

I shot him an email that same day and got nothing back.
Crazy. I just got off phone with him and let him know they have NikeTalk buzzing right now, he was happy to hear about that and says to expect alot of limited shoes to be sold from them since they got approved for another Nike Tier account. so he will probably check this thread out when he gets a chance and comment.

My bad. It was a PM and not an email. Either way he never hit me back.

Maybe it's just not in the cards for me to have these...
laugh.gif

EDIT: Pedro, where did you go??

Received an 'Order Received' and 'Order Complete' email from RareBreed. Thought I was going to be left out after striking out last night. Thanks all for posting the info.

I shot him an email that same day and got nothing back.
Crazy. I just got off phone with him and let him know they have NikeTalk buzzing right now, he was happy to hear about that and says to expect alot of limited shoes to be sold from them since they got approved for another Nike Tier account. so he will probably check this thread out when he gets a chance and comment.

My bad. It was a PM and not an email. Either way he never hit me back.

Maybe it's just not in the cards for me to have these...
laugh.gif

EDIT: Pedro, where did you go??
Millenium on Manchester Ave in Inglewood

Damn packershoes f'd me. Just got the cancellation email. Now I gotta try to find a 10.5 or 11 for my boy. Damn man

damn same thing here, just got the cancelled email from them. Should've known last night when my order went through too easy, now I know why SMH

no packers for me...

tried at my spot, waited for an hour until he unpacked boxes and no go... had the poster and everything
30t6p3b.gif
said for sure getting the blues later tho.

Just sucks because these are reeboks... no jumpman, no glittery stars, no glow in the dark. This is one of the pairs that if not limited no one would get em except the true fans. Feel bad because I didnt want em, but I tried online and my spot for some good peeps but came up empty handed both places...

damn dudes going crazy for these? SMH

i want the blues when they drop tho

^^^ yeah guys I feel y'all. My order went through quick and had my confirmation email at 12:01. Smh I'm not breaking the bank to get a pair for my boy either. They're reeboks. Oh well maybe some one will give me a deal I'm hooking a nter local to me with the SB lebrons for no extra charge. Hopefully my good dead will come bak to me

Originally Posted by MDkicks

^^^ yeah guys I feel y'all. My order went through quick and had my confirmation email at 12:01. Smh I'm not breaking the bank to get a pair for my boy either. They're reeboks. Oh well maybe some one will give me a deal I'm hooking a nter local to me with the SB lebrons for no extra charge. [color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]Hopefully my good dead will come bak to me[/color]
thats why I help at no extra charge to peeps... not because I expect something back, but its about working together as a community.... if one dude cant help this time, another will next time, and vice versa.

Some people say that these are just reeboks and assume that they shouldn't be held up as highly as some Nike sneakers. Nikes are also sneakers so it doesn't really matter IMO. Shoes are just shoes at the end of the day no matter if it's an iverson or Jordan sneak.

Missed out on jj. But went over to shoe palace right after work. 8 %!@. No line. Wanted these so I camp till 10. Copped, no problems. I wanted these since i was 14. Glad there aint no hype on these. Theyr hard as doo doo balls for me to find.
AtxD9MFCEAAHyT8.jpg

when should we expect the blue tips?

Missed out last night/today. I don't know why Reebok would make such a limited amount for a product that would actually do well.

Originally Posted by s dubl

no packers for me...

tried at my spot, waited for an hour until he unpacked boxes and no go... had the poster and everything
30t6p3b.gif
said for sure getting the blues later tho.

Just sucks because these are reeboks... no jumpman, no glittery stars, no glow in the dark. This is one of the pairs that if not limited no one would get em except the true fans. Feel bad because I didnt want em, but I tried online and my spot for some good peeps but came up empty handed both places...

Appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom