The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

The reebok question mid has always been reeboks version of the air Jordan 11 in my opinion even when they were originally released back in 96-97.

No word yet on when the Navy CW drop 
nerd.gif
 ?

Originally Posted by show time 96

No word yet on when the Navy CW drop 
nerd.gif
 ?
I want those. I have enough white and red shoes which is why i didnt try for these.

Got mine a few days early form packer. Easy cop, and im lovin these. Regretted not coppin last drop. I like the blue toes more but i have enough blue kicks

Originally Posted by Da Future Nike Rep

Im heard this month, then July, and now i am hearing next year sometime so idk. We should have some good news soon.

so when the hell is it? 
laugh.gif

How's the quality on the new iversons? Hope it didn't turn out like JB retro quality..everyone had these and lows to play ball in when I was in high school

Originally Posted by airjordan23z

How's the quality on the new iversons? Hope it didn't turn out like JB retro quality..everyone had these and lows to play ball in when I was in high school

The shoe is extremely comfortable IMO, and I didn't have any quality issues on my pair I'm very happy with it. CANNOT wait for the blue toe pair. I MUST have those. 

Originally Posted by Freeze

eastbay ever get these pearl reds? did i miss?
We have not received them or gotten any info at this time. Feel free to check with us for updates.

EastbayRep - Ryan

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

I need to stop messing around and cop a size 11/11.5

Cosign- I have the first release I got for 50$ on CL.. Very happy I picked those up before the hype started. I might need to cop those since I'mHearing good things..I also saw the Michigan CW on CL ds..wasn't my size I was gonna get those in a heartbeat..haven't seen that CL in ages

Hows the sizing for these? I'm usually a 10.5 in Nikes so I'm guessing I would be a 10 in Reebok since that's what I wear in adidas.

Do these have true Hexalite?  I have the 2010 All Black Team version, and the Hexalite window is hard on those.  Luckily, I won a pair of 2003 Pearlized Questions (my very first Questions I had) and I know those had true Hexalite so it's all good anyway, but I was just wondering.....

From what I've read, I believe the side panels are not real Hexalite since it's just for looks. But the bottom does have real Hexalite

Karmaloop had a restock on them today. Finally got my size 12. I also manged to use a discount code, got them for $116 shipped.

It's always a good feeling when you manage to pickup a pair of shoes that have been sold out after their release date. Especially under retail.

I would of posted on here, but of course NT was down.

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

From what I've read, I believe the side panels are not real Hexalite since it's just for looks. But the bottom does have real Hexalite

Karmaloop had a restock on them today. Finally got my size 12. I also manged to use a discount code, got them for $116 shipped.

It's always a good feeling when you manage to pickup a pair of shoes that have been sold out after their release date. Especially under retail.

I would of posted on here, but of course NT was down.

Still hoping to cop a pair. I just got my 2003 pair in the mail (rookie of the year with the gold chain) and those have real squishy Hexalite. I also have a 2009 pair (all black and silver) that was just a rubber windows and wasn't real Hexalite and didn't squish. I want to cop the 2012 pair and keep my 2003 version deadstock because they are just too clean, or I will wait to get the blue pair when they drop and play in my all black 2009 versions, as they are still comfortable even tough they don't have true Hexalite.

Back
Top Bottom