The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

Is reebok already sold out reallly?! did not expect that the main page didn't show them had to go into shoes to see them had them for 93. with coupon then said not availbe in cart when hit order. THANK YOU for jj link got them

Does anyone have experience with YCMC? I got an order number in the 'my account' page, my card has been charged, but I haven't received email confirmation yet. Am I straight?

Did they really sell out that fast on reebok.com!? Pissed that I had to pay retail for them, I was gonna use that 25% off on reebok :smh:

I can't believe this, I'm going to get skunked. Missed out at JJ, missed out at Reebok, and YCMC is acting all crazy on me. :smh:

i keep running into this error during checkout for jimmyjazz

Checkout errors:
The provided Keycode has expired.

any ideas?

Im glad I held off copping from packer this time around...copped a pair from reebok.com for $100.54 shipped

I used TRAINING25 for 25%off did know about the COLUMBUS25 code till after I made my order lol

For all of you sulking about not getting a pair, Karmaloop will be putting them on their website sometime tomorrow. Just keep that in mind and check Karmaloop often tomorrow

I got a pair off JJ just now and another pair instore tomorrow.  I didn't even try reebok.com, but thinks it's a little greasy that all these 25% off codes popped up all of a sudden once the shoes were sold out.  No hate, just thought people could throw a bone to others that don't have connects.

i go a receipt with order number from reebok webpage but no email and my card has been charged but i dont see the transaction on the account info. Will i get canceled?

Got my pair on YCMC after 20 minutes of hell.

I overslept for the Reebok release on Reebok.com for 8 minutes and they sold out. smh

Last edited:
I got a pair off JJ just now and another pair instore tomorrow.  I didn't even try reebok.com, but thinks it's a little greasy that all these 25% off codes popped up all of a sudden once the shoes were sold out.  No hate, just thought people could throw a bone to others that don't have connects.
This dude talkin bout people should throw a bone. You got some nerve son. You already got a pair off JJ, and you plan on getting another pair tomorrow in-store?

Please, stop acting all high and mighty when you ain't no better than the next man

Apparently I finally got an order through on ycmc. Less than retail is never a bad thing. I guess I just have to wait for that confirmation e-mail.

Had my size in my cart, with the 25% coupon code, selected PayPal, logged in, went back to Reebok and my cart was EMPTY 
mad.gif

Been going through HELL on YCMC for past 40+ minutes. At place order page. Hope it goes through.

Reebok needs to take notes from Nike. I wasn't the only one that PayPal thing happened to. Spoke to 4 other people and same thing happened. Not a good look when you're trying to re-emerge as a "hot" brand

This dude talkin bout people should throw a bone. You got some nerve son. You already got a pair off JJ, and you plan on getting another pair tomorrow in-store?

Please, stop acting all high and mighty when you ain't no better than the next man
If I can get a pair to wear and another to keep on ice how am I the bad guy?  Just saying if people have a 25% off discount why not help out some other people?  Never acted high and mighty, just think that if someone can help others out to save some money why not share the wealth.  Don't throw your "son" garbage towards me, I try to help people out with info and deals all the time - lots of people have PM'd me for information and hookups and I never mislead anyone. Trolling for no reason. 

Back
Top Bottom