**The Official Rick Ross Appreciation Thread PART 2: "God Forgives, I Don’t" THE ALBUM**

Lol @ saying he didn't create an empire off that sound then saying he fell in love w/ it & is making it over & over.

I need MORE Cigar Music & LESS So Sophisticated

I can't give up on my guy after one song, I know he still gone drop a good album. Hopefully this the only song like this on the album...if so it'll be a classic

Originally Posted by Qualmes

I need MORE Cigar Music & LESS So Sophisticated
QFT

This.

Unfortunatley, we have to wait for the album for tracks like these...

Ross shouldve just used "Stay Schemin'" or "Rich Forever" as the lead single to GFID... Album probably wouldve been out if he did...

Originally Posted by The 7th Mile

I can't give up on my guy after one song, I know he still gone drop a good album. Hopefully this the only song like this on the album...if so it'll be a classic

Yeah. Hopefully he's saving all the good #@#@. We'll see.

Stop it. There's a difference between me and you
Yeah, for starters one of those differences is I would pay on a bet I lost if that were the case.

I mean to say regardless of when he drops the album sales will still be the same. Rawse not gonna clear the 500k first week. If Usher did 150k than Rawse should be around the same if not less. I feel like he can do 100-150k on this album first week and I have a hard time calling that a flop.
For a guy that's "suppose" to be the hottest rapper in the game and for a rapper who's era this very point in time belongs to 100-150k for albums sales first week is real low champ.  Those are anemic numbers at best.

"WE NOT PUSHING THAT BACK"

Once a FRAUD......................always a FRAUD. 

That's the spirit champ.  Forget what these naysayers in here are talking about.  You go right ahead and wrap yourself in the Rick Ross/MMG blanket of security and stay nice and warm.  No doubt in my mind that Rick Ross won't let you down...........
wink.gif

Oh no dont get it twisted......... If this album doesnt do atleast gold its a complete flop. Ross has been consistently on the radio/worldstar/mixsites all year. Got named the hottest emcee out, has gotten big placements on damn near every remix and Talked a whole bunch of %+$! while doing it he BETTER go gold

Because the same guy who yall said was dead and irrelevant went gold in a month and has been dropping nothing but heat since

roll.gif
roll.gif
Whoever edited this track listing is a fooooool. There's no way this could possibly be real, but I like the initiative they took
laugh.gif

[table][tr][th="col"]No.[/th][th="col"]Title[/th][th="col"]Producer(s)[/th][th="col"]Length[/th][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]1.[/td][td]"Pray For Us" (featuring Lil BSoulja Boy, Lil Twist & Lil Chuckie)[/td][td] [/td][td]6:00[/td][/tr][tr][td]2.[/td][td]"Pirates" (featuring Rockie FreshXV & Emilio Rojas)[/td][td] [/td][td]5:00[/td][/tr][tr][td]3.[/td][td]"3 Kings" (featuring 2 ChainzWaka Flocka Flame & Chief Keef)[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]4.[/td][td]"Ashamed" (featuring Frank OceanTyler, the CreatorEarl Sweatshirt & Casey Veggies)[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]5.[/td][td]"Maybach Music IV" (featuring NasJay ElectronicaEminem & Joey Bada$$)[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]6.[/td][td]"Sixteen" (featuring Pac Div, Overdoz., Nipsey Hussle & YG)[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]7.[/td][td]"Amsterdam" (featuring Wiz KhalifaCurren$yBig K.R.I.T. & A$AP Rocky)[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]8.[/td][td]"Hold Me Back"  [/td][td]G5[/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]9.[/td][td]"911" (featuring Danny BrownDom Kennedy & Kirko Bangz)[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]10.[/td][td]"So Sophisticated" (featuring Meek Mill)[/td][td]The Beat Bully[/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]11.[/td][td]"Presidential" (featuring Barack ObamaDrakeJ. Cole & Big Sean)[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]12.[/td][td]"Ice Cold" (featuring The WeekndKid Cudi & Lil Wayne)[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]13.[/td][td]"Touch'n You" (featuring Usher)[/td][td]Rico Love, Mr. Morris[/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]14.[/td][td]"Diced Pineapples" (featuring MGKMac Miller & Yelawolf)[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]15.[/td][td]"Ten Jesus Pieces" (featuring Kendrick LamarSchoolboy QJay Rock & Ab-Soul)[/td][/tr][/table]

[table][tr][th="col"]No.[/th][th="col"]Title[/th][th="col"]Producer(s)[/th][th="col"]Length[/th][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]13.[/td][td]"Touch'n You" (featuring R. Kelly)[/td][td]Kelly, Robert
[/td][td] [/td][/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by Peep Game

roll.gif
roll.gif
Whoever edited this track listing is a fooooool. There's no way this could possibly be real, but I like the initiative they took
laugh.gif

[table][tr][th="col"]No.[/th][th="col"]Title[/th][th="col"]Producer(s)[/th][th="col"]Length[/th][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]1.[/td][td]"Pray For Us" (featuring Lil BSoulja Boy, Lil Twist & Lil Chuckie)[/td][td] [/td][td]6:00[/td][/tr][tr][td]2.[/td][td]"Pirates" (featuring Rockie FreshXV & Emilio Rojas)[/td][td] [/td][td]5:00[/td][/tr][tr][td]3.[/td][td]"3 Kings" (featuring 2 ChainzWaka Flocka Flame & Chief Keef)[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]4.[/td][td]"Ashamed" (featuring Frank OceanTyler, the CreatorEarl Sweatshirt & Casey Veggies)[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]5.[/td][td]"Maybach Music IV" (featuring NasJay ElectronicaEminem & Joey Bada$$)[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]6.[/td][td]"Sixteen" (featuring Pac Div, Overdoz., Nipsey Hussle & YG)[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]7.[/td][td]"Amsterdam" (featuring Wiz KhalifaCurren$yBig K.R.I.T. & A$AP Rocky)[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]8.[/td][td]"Hold Me Back"  [/td][td]G5[/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]9.[/td][td]"911" (featuring Danny BrownDom Kennedy & Kirko Bangz)[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]10.[/td][td]"So Sophisticated" (featuring Meek Mill)[/td][td]The Beat Bully[/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]11.[/td][td]"Presidential" (featuring Barack ObamaDrakeJ. Cole & Big Sean)[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]12.[/td][td]"Ice Cold" (featuring The WeekndKid Cudi & Lil Wayne)[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]13.[/td][td]"Touch'n You" (featuring Usher)[/td][td]Rico Love, Mr. Morris[/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]14.[/td][td]"Diced Pineapples" (featuring MGKMac Miller & Yelawolf)[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]15.[/td][td]"Ten Jesus Pieces" (featuring Kendrick LamarSchoolboy QJay Rock & Ab-Soul)[/td][/tr][/table]
Tracklisting looks like an average album to me.

I heard the snippets earlier. They got me excited for it. I'm liking the beat selection, it doesnt sound as trap heavy as Teflon Don did. One thing I will say though, the beat for 911 sounds just like Hold Me Back. My mind is blown that he actually did this BMF/MC Hammer two songs with the same beat in succession thing again what is he thinking? Glad to see that Rich Forever and Rich Forever made the Deluxe Edition those were 2 of the 3 strongest songs on the tape, the other being Stay Scheming. I can see why that wasnt included though, it doesnt have the feel that the majority of GFID sounds like its going for.

Man . . . he would have had buzz for this album in the spring if he shot legit vids for Stay Schemin (I'm not fond of that WorldStar vid they shot) and Rich Forever.

He obviously can make Mafioso Bangers, he should have hit up Justice League instead of Lex Luger/Southside/whoever did Hold Me Back

Still think this can push 100k easy . . .

TEFLON DON‏@rickyrozay

Great day to be a ‪#king‬ ..Today we unveil ‪#3Kings‬ Dre x Jay x Rozay off ‪#GFID‬ Instores July 31.

Karεn Ciѵil‏@KarenCivil

Bomb First!! RT @funkmasterflex: I got a record for tomorrow that is shure to stop the world !!!!!! ‪#3KINGS‬

Retweeted by Funk Flex !!!!!

looks like 3 Kings will be blasted off today, hope the full record is dope

I think alot more people will be sold on "Hold Me Back" once them visuals drop for it.

I wasnt sold on the 1st listen, but its really growin on me. Cant front

Back
Top Bottom