The Official Rookie of the Year Thread vol. Evans/Curry/Jennings

JAYxSF415

formerly chillainvillain
2,989
30
Joined Mar 2, 2009
The season's almost over. Who's your rookie of the year?

This week's rookie rankings:



Curry.


But I'm pretty positive that Evans is going to win it..
 

TheGodFresco

formerly gsdoubleu
24,325
2,224
Joined Aug 31, 2007
Evans will win it, but if the the season started in January, Curry would be taking this easy.
 
9,019
2,985
Joined Oct 14, 2008
Jennings? Dude was doing well in the beginning but he hit that rookie wall.

Evans is my choice. But Curry has been making a serious push lately.
 

dland24

Supporter
25,957
5,795
Joined Nov 18, 2007
Originally Posted by axel f0ley

another reason why i hate the warriors
Is that your complete thought?  Not gonna mention that reason huh?  Nothing more than a hater.  Period.
 
2,920
10
Joined Jul 10, 2005


My 3 favorite rookies coming in.. and clearly the cream of the crop thus far..

I'm super happy for Stephen Curry.. now I'm just hoping they ship Ellis out for a SF.
 
15,438
177
Joined Dec 29, 2007
Originally Posted by swyftdahoe



My 3 favorite rookies coming in.. and clearly the cream of the crop thus far..

I'm super happy for Stephen Curry.. now I'm just hoping they ship Ellis out for a SF. fire Don Nelson and get a coach in here who can actually help a rookie grow to his full potential.
 
3,458
10
Joined May 25, 2007
Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Evans will win it, but if the the season started in January, Curry would be taking this easy.
Why would the season start in January though
 
2,503
11
Joined Jun 5, 2007
next year Terrence Williams will be the best player from that draft class....













I'm kidding











Or am I....
 
1,153
103
Joined Feb 3, 2007
Originally Posted by acidicality

Originally Posted by axel f0ley

another reason why i hate the warriors
You just mad the Mavs don't have Devean George anymore
devean george was a secret spy sent by the warriors in 2007 to steal the mavericks' game plans
 
954
10
Joined Nov 7, 2004
Curry has been playing great ball the last 2 months or so, but Tyreke Evans has been doing it all year.

I think there is no doubt Tyreke gets ROY and his 20/5/5 is really impressive.

Hasn't there only been like 3 players to ever do that?

MJ, Lebron and Oscar?
 
17,246
72
Joined May 19, 2004
Originally Posted by axel f0ley

Originally Posted by acidicality

Originally Posted by axel f0ley

another reason why i hate the warriors
You just mad the Mavs don't have Devean George anymore
devean george was a secret spy sent by the warriors in 2007 to steal the mavericks' game plans
How many championships do the Mavs have? I'll wait.
 
5,456
11
Joined Aug 12, 2008
REKE ROY!

I'm pretty sure there was a Rookie thread already where some Jennings fan would post up pics after he had a good game. Did the shooting slump cause the thread to die off?
 
4,325
10
Joined Sep 12, 2007
What Curry has been doing since January, Tyreke has been doing it the entire season.

Replace Jennings in the title with Collison.
 
Top Bottom