The Official Rookie of the Year Thread vol. Evans/Curry/Jennings

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Reke had 29/9/10

Steph had 35/10/6 on saturday 
pimp.gif

Curry deserves it.  If he played at the beginning of the season he would have ran away with it.

42 8 and 9 are you kidding?

IMHO it should be co-ROTY for Curry and Evans. They played great and put up ridiculous numbers this season. To say Jennings should win it because the Bucks are the six seed is not a legit reason. Bogut and specially, Salmons, are the main reasons they're the sixth seed. Bogut had a career year and Salmons averaged over 20 3 3 in the 30 games he played for the Bucks. Not to take anything away from Jennings, but he's played too inconsistent during the year to be ROTY.

I'd love for Curry to get this, but I'm not expecting it...Reke has been doing very well all season long.

REKEROY! 20-5-5!

What game by Curry tonight though. Not sure why anyone would blame Don Nelson of all people for why Curry won't get the ROY...

Why are dudes still playing the "If Curry played the whole season...." game? #%%% is stupid and pointless. Having said that, I want Tyreke to win it BUT I WOULD UNDERSTAND if there was CO-ROY'S....

Originally Posted by Billy Hoyle

just saw Curry had 42 points tonight
pimp.gif

anyways Evans got this

Not just 42 points... 42, 9, and 8.But yeah, I've been saying this for quite some time now, Evans got this award won.

Co-ROY between Evans and Curry would be
pimp.gif
x100000

They'd have to go back and give Melo a Co-ROY award, too. Or take it from LBJ and give it to Melo.

This is Reke's award.

I don't see Curry getting it when (as mentioned) Melo never got it with LeBron in a co ROY. I see Evans getting it, but that doesn't take away from the seasons all 3 of the PG's put up
eek.gif

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

I don't see Curry getting it when (as mentioned) Melo never got it with LeBron in a co ROY. I see Evans getting it, but that doesn't take away from the seasons all 3 of the PG's put up
eek.gif

Originally Posted by tSamShoX

Why are dudes still playing the "If Curry played the whole season...." game? #%%% is stupid and pointless. Having said that, I want Tyreke to win it BUT I WOULD UNDERSTAND if there was CO-ROY'S....

u mad?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

Originally Posted by tSamShoX

u mad?
laugh.gif
Dude, it's annoying. I agree with tSamShoX on this one. People need to stop saying this "If Curry played like this from the beginning" stuff. Fact is that he didn't. He played like this from January to April. Evans has been doing his thing since October to April.

Back
Top Bottom