The Official Rookie of the Year Thread vol. Evans/Curry/Jennings

Dudes acting like the Season starts mid-january
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by tSamShoX

laugh.gif
smh.gif
Seriously. Curry's averages since the New Year are what Tyreke is averaging for the entire year.

Originally Posted by tSamShoX

laugh.gif
smh.gif

Who is acting like the season starts mid january?  Every Warriors fan in here has said Evans is going to win this. 
And adding that gif after I said Curry will end up being the better player was cute.  You act as if I am the only one saying that. 

Kings fans vs Warriors fans. Same story every time.

This is a ROY thread for the 2009-10 season. Lets keep it at that. Who is better in the future can be discussed after the season.

Do Kings fans just read what they want to read? Seems like all the Warriors fans have said that Tyreke is going to win it easily
laugh.gif

Milwaukee was picked to be last in the east pre-season. Only team of the 3 in the playoff push. Bj will get some votes but he won't win. Does this all change if he drops another 50 game?

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Jennings is going to win it.. The Bucks are number #6 in the Eastern Conference race...
This was the point Kenny Smith brought up last night on Inside.

My pick will be the eventual winner Evans.

^ Which is why Kenny's point was stupid. Dude wasn't acknowledging those 2 at all.

Originally Posted by youngmoney

Originally Posted by Jason23Richardson

Jennings should win 'cause he made the Bucks relevant.

took the words right out of my mouth

took the words outta kenny smiths mouth 
laugh.gif

came in to say that he made a good point on inside the nba..
that while jennings numbers have slipped, the bucks are still currently 5th seed
yes its the east, but his teams 5 games above .500, and above the bobcats, raptors, heat and bulls

and he is getting good help from bogut and salmons too, but its not like he's doin nothin out there.

IMO, its still evans for ROY but i wouldnt say jennings is completely out of the picture.

edit..right now hes at 15.8ppg 6.1 ast 3.5 reb 

DC still balling out of his mind

as a starter he is averaging

18.5 pts 9 dimes and 3 boards

solids numbers too

If he was starting all year I think he would've been in strong consideration for the ROY.

Salmons just got to the bucks like 10 games ago. He hasnt had more of an impact on the Bucks than BJ. that crazy to even believe that.

Originally Posted by playmaker86

Salmons just got to the bucks like 10 games ago. He hasnt had more of an impact on the Bucks than BJ. that crazy to even believe that.

it only takes a couple of games to get into playoff contention in EAST. BJ started off good but has gone down. 30 something % shooting 
sick.gif

true but he has a bigger impact than Salmons. But bottom line, the Bucks are in the playoffs. Milwaukee desperately needed that

Back
Top Bottom