The Official San Antonio Sneaks Up 3 Post: Sunday, April 26 @ the Industry - Vol. Forget a sticky

That time of year! Welcome to the thread for the premiere sneaker event in San Antonio. As always, we want to see everyone from around Texas reppin':Austin, Houston, Dallas, etc. More updates will be added as information comes along and as the show draws nearer.

Flyer by: bl4ze11
ipoyee.jpg
rasvv6.jpg

we don't need no stinking sticky. let's keep this thread at the top fam.

MHT214 - GSA x SU skate deck is something new and exciting for 09

Originally Posted by bl4ze11

Originally Posted by MHT214

Anything exciting in particular we should expect this year?

Patrick Swayze will be there. word to n2tha0.

dude the swazye would make the show EPIC
pimp.gif

Seriously...the goodtimes x Sneaks Up collabo skate deck release on the day of the show....awesome raffles....4 djs .....the best collections from across thestate with peeps from h town to dallas to laredo repppin hard....good times with good people....its all exciting!...oh and patrick swayze!

Man layed out the set up with norm sbcrish and jai jai..today.....and the show's trafic should be alot smoother this year and plus the set up jai jai cameup with for the sneaks up display is just fire .....!!!!!!!! ..........but another thing i want and cant wait for is the show casing of da dj's ........getready for some true scratch,trix,and real beat juggling .......

UrSoleProvider wrote:

Yes, yes Everyone needs to attend, and PUT UR KIX UP HIGH!!!!

and nick i am still waiting for trip into ur closet deep deep into your closet.......nick acks real humbel .....but boy gots heat............

just a few i seen him in...............

damn near every air max 90 with a mess toe that was realesed between 2002-2007
iverson question 1 i think it was lime green with navy from i think 2000
aiir force 1 to many to rember............................

but nick collection is the truth

and then his dads collection is also no joke.......
pimp.gif

but jay no sneaker this year they really didnt offer anythang i liked,,,,,,,,,,...........

This will probably be my first event (if work permits). Will people be selling stuff or is everyone just displaying there stuff?

we'll have a few vendors from around town at the show.

"sasu 3 is not a buy/sell/trade/event. people will have pairs to sell, we just ask that they do it discreetly and if at all possible off site. while wecannot stop people from b/s/t , we cannot encourage it. we want sasu 3 to be more of a celebration of sneaker culture than that of a "dunk exchange"" - word to norm

Hate to say it but not all people are like us, and nor WILL be there to enjoy the Sneaker celebration. If we pass out the amount a flyers as expected and atthe places we do it, then we need to expect people to come this show looking for kix. I know tons and tons of people will go to this show expecting to buyitems. How can we have all the t shirts vendors and really no kix to sell. I understand that we are not going for the " FLEA MARKET LOOK " but at thesame time it is a shoe show. But, yes those who do it please do it with class, keep themes up with tables not a all sneaks for sale table. Jus keep the classin it.

From day 1 at the gym I have said 1 day we will need to start charging a fee for tables.

^^^very good point there nick about the selling....i feel you ....the only thing that sux about the whole selling of sneakers is that are our name standsbehind it if we promote the whole buy sell trade thing some people might take it as if we are the ones who did it if a bad transaction goes wrong... forexample lets just say a fake sneaker is sold .. now this gives peope to think su support fakes..and alot of people dont see it as just 1 person doing it theysee it as sneaks up doing it i understand that selling and trading is all part of the culture but we ask that you do it ..im how do i put this.." underthe tabel"... we are not trying to stop people from networking..and we understand people are gonna do it...i just dont think it best we premote it ....one thing i will say is that everthing is for sale for the right price unless your omar.. jk

Back
Top Bottom