The Official San Antonio Sneaks Up 3 Post: Sunday, April 26 @ the Industry - Vol. Forget a sticky

Are yall going to be sending any flyers out to Houston?
I would be happy to pass them out over here in our Sharpstown and Galleria locations.

^^^^^^^^i have passed some to nick so he can send some to you.............so i think they are on the way already..............

full pic of the shirt

we ordered M thru XXXL. tons of small sizes, limited numbers on the biggin sizes. $20

Is that the only type of Tee that will be available? e.g ( color, style, design, picture...?)
Im ready to buy, but i need this info 1st...

^^^

what you see is what you get. this is the only tee that will have the sa sneaks up sneaker show name on it.

let me know homie. you in town?

we can meet sometime during the week or try to meet up with the rest of the crew this sunday afternoon at jims on blanco and 410.

ill see whats up.
I like the shirt, just kinda wish it didnt have a specific shoe on it.

damn that shirt is
pimp.gif

Are there going to be other shirts?

^ To quote T21D "Reading is Imperative". Crushgruve just mentioned a few post before "what you see is what you get. this is the only tee thatwill have the sa sneaks up sneaker show name on it.".

Originally Posted by iborroel

^ To quote T21D "Reading is Imperative". Crushgruve just mentioned a few post before "what you see is what you get. this is the only tee that will have the sa sneaks up sneaker show name on it.".

Be nice Iggy. If anybody's gonna be an A-Hole it's gonna be me!
MHT214-Due to the current economic state, sneaksup could only sustain enough money for one colored and one style tee. However, if it the shirt doesn't suityou, their will be other's for sale without the logo.

T21D wrote:

^ To quote T21D "Reading is Imperative". Crushgruve just mentioned a few post before "what you see is what you get. this is the only tee that will have the sa sneaks up sneaker show name on it.".

MHT214-Due to the current economic state, sneaksup could only sustain enough money for one colored and one style tee. However, if it the shirt doesn't suit you, their will be other's for sale without the logo.

pics of the other shirt's.....

this will be the only shirt with the sneaks up logo^^^. other tee's will not say sneaks up 3. they will be sold by vendors setting up at the show.

Originally Posted by SPURFAN21

this will be the only shirt with the sneaks up logo^^^. other tee's will not say sneaks up 3. they will be sold by vendors setting up at the show.
got it....going to cop....
grin.gif

Originally Posted by jmsole210

T21D wrote:

MHT214-Due to the current economic state, sneaksup could only sustain enough money for one colored and one style tee. However, if it the shirt doesn't suit you, their will be other's for sale without the logo.

pics of the other shirt's.....

we have more street wear vendors this year than we have ever had in the show.All of em are sneaker insprired..you can see them all at the show..

Originally Posted by T21D

I love the logo, like stated before; i just wish it didnt have a specific shoe. Guess ill just rock it with some A' Classics....

*i loved last years shirt...

the preparty info is pending but best believe if there isnt anything official we will still throw down sneaks up style!!!

FREE AND ALL AGES!FREE AND ALL AGES!FREE AND ALL AGES!!!

Whats up Family!
Let me start off by saying that we are very humbled by the OVERWHELMING response we have gotten from the sneaker community in regards to Sneaks Up 3 both bythose that participated last year and also by the fresh faces that will be at the show this year.
The S.A. Sneaks up Sneaker show 3 is a celebration of sneaker culture.Not just us heads here in San Antonio, but ALL of us throughout Texas.We want toincorporate every cities' scene in our show because without the love and support flowing from all of us,we would not be able to put on a successfulevents(Dallas's Kixpo,Htown sneaker summit,Freds closet,ectLOL.)
So here are the guidelines and info regarding Sneaks Up 3:

San Antonio Sneaks Up Sneaker Show 2 Sunday April 26,2008
myspace.com/sasneaksupsneakershow
mysace.com/n2tha0
sasneaksup.blogspot.com
sasneaksup@hotmail.com
joesuf1023@gmail.com
2pm-7pm
Club Industry
8021 pinebrook
san antonio,tx 78230

Call me for directions or a place to stay

-First and foremost this is NOT a buy/sell/trade/event.If you have pairs that you wish to sell,we ask that you do it discreetly and if at all possible offsite.While we cannot stop you from b/s/t ,we cannot encourage it.We want Sneaks Up 3 it to be more of a celebration of sneaker culture than that of a"dunk exchange".

-Please NO price tags on shoes. Again,this is not a b/s/t event so we want to take as much of that element out as possible.Sneaks Up 2 is more of a showcasethan a swap mart!LOL!

-This year we would like to see some creativity when it comes to displays not just shoes on a table.Kinda like a cross between sneaker pimps and the awesomedisplays from last year.Let your love for sneakers show!! you might even win a prize!!!!!

-We will be charging a 5$ display fee per table to help cover our costs of the show and the renting of the tables.This is payable upon arrival but if you wishto pay prior we can make arrangements as well.

-If you are an a local vendor with your own apparel,We will be charging a vendor fee of 50$ dollars in order for you to sell your line at the show(This willalso help pay for the show.)We feel this is reasonable and will be easy to recoup at the show, just be sure to bring enough product to sell and if you wouldlike to submit some apparel for our raffle that would be even better.
You know that if you attended the last two shows,we gave multiple shout outs and props throughout the show to participates and it will be 10 fold this year!!!
The selling of apparel has been a heated subject with the SU3 planning committee but I believe we have reached some common ground.If you are a vendor pleaseget with me ASAP so that we can talk about what you are selling as we would like to keep it as tasteful as possible.Remember Sneaks UP 3 is self promoted andput on mostly by us S.A. heads with little or no big sponsors...we try to keep it gully as possible!

-And I know I dont have to say it but you know some knuckleheads out there need to know...NO FAKES NO JAYMAN SPECIALS.....period.

-Local artists are welcome to show their pieces on the walls.Please make them graf and sneaker oriented.If at all possible please email me a copy so that wecan work on placement.Remember we are a showcase of all things sneakers so please try to keep that in the common theme.Sneaks Up is nothing with out our Grafheads.

- AND YES THE BBOYS AND BGIRLS WILL BE THERE IN EFFECT.Much love to voodoo.....

-If you are interested in a table please contact me ASAP with your contact info(name,sceen name,any message board you are on,phone number,collectionsummary,etc)these spaces will go fast!!!!!

-If you have ANY questions please contact me directly as its best if you call me because of the overwhelming messages I get on the myspace so message me andleave a detailed message.PLEASE SPEAK CLEARLY!!

n2tha0
aka
Norm
S.A.Sneaks UP
210-834-7138 day or night
WHEREVER I STAND I STAND WITH SNEAKS UP[emoji]169[/emoji]
If I left out anyting thing out....let me know.....
one love...

p.s those of you who have asked about a preshow party....I am still working on it!!!!!...i

Copy this and save it for future reference...

UPDATE:
WE WILL BE ACCEPTING DONATIONS OF GENTLY USED OR NEW SNEAKERS TO BE DONATED TO BOYSVILLE OF TEXAS.SO PLEASE BRING YOUR GENTLY WORN OLD SNEAKERS(NOBEATERS!!!!)OR FEEL FREE TO BRING A NEW PAIR TO HELP THE BOYS AND GIRLS OF BOYSVILLE.ANY SIZES WOULD BE APPRECAITED.WE ARE NOT ASKING YOU TO DONATE YOUR OLDESPOS OR ANYTHING,JUST A DECENT PAIR OF SHOES TO HELP OUT THOSE WHO NEED IT.IT ONLY SEEMS FITTING THAT SNEAKER HEADS NOT ONLY CELEBRATE OUR CULTURE,BUT GIVEBACK TO THE COMMUNITIES AND THOSE THAT ARE LESS FORTUNATE.

n2tha0

Back
Top Bottom