The Official San Antonio Sneaks Up 3 Post: Sunday, April 26 @ the Industry - Vol. Forget a sticky

Originally Posted by T21D

Getting some NT and AmFam love.
http://www.crisone.net/

crisone showing some love.
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by tellyjesko1023

^^^^^^^^i have passed some to nick so he can send some to you.............so i think they are on the way already..............

I picked the flyers up on Wednesday when I was in SA. Thanks.

Originally Posted by Chase Cheese

Originally Posted by tellyjesko1023

^^^^^^^^i have passed some to nick so he can send some to you.............so i think they are on the way already..............

I picked the flyers up on Wednesday when I was in SA. Thanks.

'ppreciate the support. see ya next month.

Supp fellas it's been awhile, me and the crew cant wait to make it out there, and yeah thats my bad i missed your guys recentvisits here to Houston, but im sure the sneaker community here has shown you fellas much love.... hope all the preperations go as planned and let me know ifyou need any assistance(being that ima be there from sat this time).. u know im down! later Familia!

somebody mail me some damn flyers already!

i dropped a plug on OSD radio last night.
Hustle Simmons came on at the end of the show and dropped mad knowledge on Kanye and his shoe designing endeavors.
If you missed it catch the podcast.
HOLLA!

http://www.obsessivesneakerdisorder.com

I'd like to thank those who have contacted me about the table situation. I believe we have the capacity to pull our resources via our tio's gf, 2ndcousin, friend of a friend of a friend, et.al to get the tables we need. I don't care if it's one table or a dozen. That's less out of pocket moneythe better. As far as the meeting from yesterday, we got alot of bases covered for those who were a bit frustrated or felt in the dark. We've done thisbefore, but this time around we've added some new things such as the food concession, new venue, and inflatable castle. Until then.

Originally Posted by T21D

I', and inflatable castle. Until then.

Jake, where on god's green earth does it say inflatable shoe house? Great idea though!!!!

Are you serious about the inflatable castle or is this a joke? I left early so it may have been discussed.

Food sellers this year?
pimp.gif

I remember I was hungry as hell at the first SU.

The ladies gonna be in the house?

I'm excited about this year....granted, I will be hungover, but I will def be there! Dallas heads
pimp.gif

Thanks for adding some randomness to this years event Billy.
glasses.gif
but forreal, ideas are always welcome...

Are we still trying to source tables or is everyone just locating/bringing what they can?

The reasoning behind the moonwalk is that people are probably going to bring their kids, and small children probably are not going to be entertained withsneakers. And with the theroy trying to get people to stay at the event longer, I thought this would be a good idea. Plus it is free, one of myfriends/employees has these for rent on the weekends, so its good for him, and it probably is good for us.

Back
Top Bottom