THE OFFICIAL SAN JOSE SHARKS SEASON THREAD!! PLAYOFFS VS CHICAGO WCF series 0-1

ive been wanting to get rid of nabokov for years now, tired of having to see the offense pick up his slack because he cant stop a shot from the blue line

If you have to ask then you obviously don't know your butt from a hole in the ground.

And that was evident the milisecond you predicted a San Jose sweep. Oh .. I guess you were correct.

yikes...doesn't really hurt cuz i expected it to happen sooner than later anyway.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by What up

If you have to ask then you obviously don't know your butt from a hole in the ground.

And that was evident the milisecond you predicted a San Jose sweep. Oh .. I guess you were correct.
it's obvious i don't watch hockey much, no #%%%.

i don't think he's that bad of a goalie, or i guess i'm blind....well he did get outplayed in the playoffs by other goalies

They werent A LOT better than the sharks, pretty evenly matched teams with CHI being a little better obviously. Get rid of Nabby, l hate how he lets soft goals in, Heatley didnt do *%#$, let him go too and resign marleau.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

i don't think he's that bad of a goalie, or i guess i'm blind....well he did get outplayed in the playoffs by other goalies
you don't watch much of hockey but you some how were able to conclude the sharks were going to sweep the hawks
roll.gif

thanks for confirming that you're a fair weather fan.

Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

you don't watch much of hockey but you some how were able to conclude the sharks were going to sweep the hawks
roll.gif

thanks for confirming that you're a fair weather fan.
my point exactly this guy knows not what he's talking about.

and yeah heater needs to go. i just don't trust him out there he's so wobbly and shaky i'm just thinking "god what the hell are you doing?!"

Come on man bottom line if you lose a series 4-0 you never really had a chance therefore there is no there "eveningly matched". Oh and other than the 2 games that weren't close they still managed to lose 4 straight.

Replace Nabby with Turco or Tim Thomas. Let Marleau go. Try to get a good package for Joe T if you can. Maybe someone bites on Pavelski's playoff success. Need to shake things up.

Originally Posted by Proshares

Replace Nabby with Turco or Tim Thomas. Let Marleau go. Try to get a good package for Joe T if you can. Maybe someone bites on Pavelski's playoff success. Need to shake things up.
thomas for marleau straight up
laugh.gif

Isnt Marleau a free agent or am I trippin? If I am him, I am gone. I have a feeling that we are in for a complete overhaul.

laugh.gif
please tell me what I've said wrong about the Sharks and about their play in the postseason. Pull up quotes from me if need be. Marleau disappeared again in the postseason and he's an FA, why pay him the money he'll demand when you can free up the cap space and try to get another goal scorer, strengthen the blue line or make a run at a goalie? Or pull a S&T for Halak/Price. Thomas would be a cheap fix if they decide to go after a big name like a Kovy or decide to resign Marleau to a long term deal. I hate how the Sharks fool people every season and choke every year. That *%%@ never compromises what I have to say or my reasoning behind it. Skip my posts like a give a @!%$.

Originally Posted by LB510

Come on man bottom line if you lose a series 4-0 you never really had a chance therefore there is no there "eveningly matched". Oh and other than the 2 games that weren't close they still managed to lose 4 straight.

Sorry but that absolutely makes no sense

Originally Posted by Proshares

laugh.gif
please tell me what I've said wrong about the Sharks and about their play in the postseason. Pull up quotes from me if need be. Marleau disappeared again in the postseason and he's an FA, why pay him the money he'll demand when you can free up the cap space and try to get another goal scorer, strengthen the blue line or make a run at a goalie? Or pull a S&T for Halak/Price. Thomas would be a cheap fix if they decide to go after a big name like a Kovy or decide to resign Marleau to a long term deal. I hate how the Sharks fool people every season and choke every year. That *%%@ never compromises what I have to say or my reasoning behind it. Skip my posts like a give a @!%$.
Only in the Avs series did he not show up.  Where was heatley all playoffs?

Heatley has been battling a pretty bad groin injury during the last week of the regular season and throughout the playoffs.

Back
Top Bottom