THE OFFICIAL SAN JOSE SHARKS SEASON THREAD!! PLAYOFFS VS CHICAGO WCF series 0-1

Originally Posted by dland24

I know this whole Devean George thing is kind of the same joke that we made when DJ Mbenga was on the Warriors (which Laker fans subsequently stole and have been BEYOND annoying with). But can we just stop it now? I mean....its getting a little old. Its not funny anymore. Hes not great. Hes not good. Hes not average. Hes not even decent. He sucks. Its beyond played.

Can we stop with this whole thing? Any Devean George related post (including this one) is pretty much a bigger waste of space than when DP goes on his tears. Sorry Acid. It needs to be said.
Co-sign....acid's bit is played
smh.gif

I kid you not when I say George has surpassed my expectations.
He's been able to play decent defense, hit the open 3s, and rebound.

But like as mentioned, he's not GREAT...but at least he's been of some help.

Originally Posted by JPZx

I know this whole Devean George thing is kind of the same joke that we made when DJ Mbenga was on the Warriors (which Laker fans subsequently stole and have been BEYOND annoying with). But can we just stop it now? I mean....its getting a little old. Its not funny anymore. Hes not great. Hes not good. Hes not average. Hes not even decent. He sucks. Its beyond played.

Can we stop with this whole thing? Any Devean George related post (including this one) is pretty much a bigger waste of space than when DP goes on his tears. Sorry Acid. It needs to be said.
smh.gif
Who the +*#+ are you?

Originally Posted by acidicality

Originally Posted by JPZx

smh.gif
Who the +*#+ are you?
O just one of the many people annoyed by your lame attempt at comedy. Ya gotta know when to not drag things out...

Carry on though.

Originally Posted by Luong1209

THANK YOU!

laugh.gif
But forreal tho the whole thing got started from how ridiculous we all thought the Marco trade was last summer, and after we heard dland's homeboy Bob Fitzgerald justify the trade...nothing to do with the Faker fans' obsession with Mbenga.

If he just shoots mid range jumpers then I'm fine with him on offense. And when his man has the ball he isn't a bad defender. Not great, but better than most Warriors. Other than that I can't stand George. When he was with other teams he was one of those players I just hated and didn't want on this team. Nothing I can do about it though, so I try to accept it.

On defense when someone else has the ball he just stares and lays off his man too much. Also doesn't rebound as well as he should with that size, but doesn't do too bad of a job. He gets lost a lot when it gets crazy and he loses sight of the ball really easily. On offense he stays at the 3 pt line way too much and doesn't cut enough.

Originally Posted by gusyouout

When he was with other teams he was one of those players I just hated and didn't want on this team. Nothing I can do about it though, so I try to accept it.
I hear ya.

Morrow's defense has gotten better though...
nerd.gif

Can you dribble the ball over your shoulders with your palm on top of the ball still and not get called for the carry?

I always thought if it's over your shoulders, it's a carry.

Originally Posted by Andrew630

Can you dribble the ball over your shoulders with your palm on top of the ball still and not get called for the carry?

I always thought if it's over your shoulders, it's a carry.
I would call carry, although no one ive ever played has actually done this...

Reggie Williams can definitely score in an uptempo offense. Once VMI switched to a run-and-gun style of play, he led the NCAA in scoring with 28 ppg.

Devean has exceeded my expectations, too. I didn't expect much out of him. He has been a nice surprise off the bench.

From the Warriors board on RealGM:
Interviewwith Larry Riley on KNBR. He said they were looking for a big either inthe draft or in trade. Said the team was lacking a post player.

Get ready for Al Jefferson in a Golden State uniform unless the Warriors FO decide Cousins is worth the gamble (top-5 pick) if there.

You guys are looking for a big either in the draft or trade, and we will be shopping Jefferson this off-season because of Kevin Love. Match made in heaven.

92553981.jpg.26910.0_feature.jpg

Back
Top Bottom