The OFFICIAL Shox VC post - ripping, performance, colorways

im in small town, nebraska...i know, i was shocked to see that they were so cheap...theyve only been out for a few weeks now and actually i can get em for $89 (got a $10 off coupon from a candy bar) by the way they are the black/red colorway

VC SHOX
Here's a detailed flash from NIKE Japan for all VC SHOX fans. Everything, yes I mean everything is shown in it. Even more detailed than NIKE Basketball VIP's info!
The Jordan17 is shown like this on their web:
F302720141_s.gif
So greatly designed pic!
Nowonder japanese are so good at designing.

By the way, anyone knows how to download or "capture" the flash on websites? Is this possible? I always wanna get the flash from some sites as they're so greatly designed.

^^^^good looking out. i think they're much better without the skin. my opinion though :wink:
wink.gif

[size=+3]Lion~O[/size]Lord of the Thundercats..guided by the spirit of JagaKeeper of the Sword of Omens. Although his body is fully developed, his mind is that of a child. with the Sword of Omens and enchanted claw shield at his side Lion-O has powers that rival those of all the Thundercats. With Jaga's guidance, in "spirit" form, Lion-O has learned to trust in the Sword of Omens and the Code that binds all Thunderians.

kevinium

try some download software(netants or some else),I use flashget.

or try to find them out from your Temporary Internet Files Folder.

For the flash VC SHOX, It's really great art work.
I'm sorry I post here to ask for flash stuff. But I'd really wanna know how to recover the link or is that ever possible after I get it from the net?

I just used a fp2 voucher to get the black/reds off NDC for my bro, I'll let you guys know if we have any problems.
Easa

H A T E R T A L K . C O M

plopunisher@hatertalk.com

Hit Me Up On Aim

PLO's Current Ebay Auctions!

I'm selling it all!
XI White/Carolina(sz11), Cool Grey(sz11)
XI Low Zen(sz11), XI Low Snake(sz11)
Jordan IV Black/Cement/Red (sz10) Jordan IV Retro White/Black/Cement (sz10)Jordan V White/Red (sz11)
Jordan I Retro Black/Red, Black/Blue, Navy/White, White/Silver (10.5 and 11)
Black/Cement III's (sz10.5 & 11) Jordan XVI Cherrywood (sz11)
Jordan VI Black/Red OG DS sz12 box, flightclub card, locks
Shox BB4 (TB) White/Maroon Suede (Stanford)sz 12
Shox BB4 (TB) White/Navy Suede (Duke/Uconn) sz 11
Zoom Haven Black/Silver (sz 11) Zoom Haven Navy/Flash(sz10)
Air Force I PR2 Edition (sz10.5) Flightposite I Charcoal/Red(sz10.5)
All Deadstock, With Original Boxes and Retro Cards!(Where Applicable)
Please email me or IM me with serious offers, thanks! I can give solid (70+) ebay feedback and NT feedback from veteran users.

" I pull up in the big boy truck, the big boy drop, we be the only big boys that the big boys watch... "

lionheart pre, baka hindi na lang pala ako bumili. nakita ko kasi iyong material na ginamit, mukhang madaling mag-rip e. pag lumaba na lang iyong shox stunner na all-black. salamat pre! :smile:
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom