The OFFICIAL Simpsons Thread | The actual TV series, Memes, clips, whatever

simpsons_1000x1500_07272021_01.png

kinda want this lol

This YouTube channel recounts for Biographies and inconsistentes (or not) to the show And it’s characters. the one on the house is probably the most legendary.

The infamous rumpus room but more importantly what’s that door to the side

Dental plan

Lisa needs braces

Dental plan

Lisa need braces

Dental plan

Lisa needs braces

Dental plan

Lisa needs braces

Dental plan

Lisa need braces

Dental plan

Lisa needs braces

Dental plan

Lisa needs braces

Dental plan

Lisa need braces

Dental plan

Lisa needs braces

If you all are watching The Simpsons, what season do you kind of stop or are you lunatics and watch all of them? I'm not really watching much past season 10 or 11 most of the time

If you all are watching The Simpsons, what season do you kind of stop or are you lunatics and watch all of them? I'm not really watching much past season 10 or 11 most of the time

I don’t actively watch the show anymore, might stay on a channel if I pass by it on the tv. Or randomly want to watch a specific episode on D+. I’d say I have a phonographic memory of the first 12+ seasons. I’ve heard the last few seasons are better than the 20s though.

Growing up my mom never let me watch the Simpsons as a kid thinking it was bad. If only she knew how much inuendo the Nickelodeon cartoons she let me watch had in them :lol:. I got into the series when my kid was born in 09. Back then there was a website with links to places that had each episode streaming online. I went through all of ‘em until I was caught up and kept watching since. When I have nothing to watch I’ll put on some classic Simpsons episodes, they’re still great to watch. Newer seasons are meh but I’ve gone this far with watching all of them so can’t stop now.

Back
Top Bottom